New to MFP

Options
Hi everyone

Im new to this site and also new to Canada from Ireland, I would love to have some friends here to help. This site is not used in Ireland but i know plenty of my friends back home that would love it. I need some help with ideas for eating healthy. Appreciate any ideas thanks everyone :)

Replies

• nnapieralski
    nnapieralski Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. =)

I started working out in September, started eating better in October, and finally started cutting carbs and calories in December. I went from 154 lbs (size 14) to 143 lbs (size 10) and have lost tons of inches!! I'm so proud of myself. It's been hard work, but it's worth it.

I hope you find success!!
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site with tons of supportive people! I have currently lost 15lbs and have a BUNCH more to go, but you may add me if you like!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Where in Ireland are you from? I'm in Belfast but I have many friends on here from all over Ireland.

I joined between Christmas and New Year and started logging on Jan 2nd and have lost 22lb since.

Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • MichelleB82
    Options
    Im from Dublin, i'd never heard of this site until my neice told me about it yesterday. Ive been filling my friends back home about it hope they join too they would really like it
  • josieandcasper
    josieandcasper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:) Please feel free to add me and have a look at my food diary. I will be doing my second weigh in on Friday! My fingers are crossed! Hope you find success here. I love this site.
  • jcharlotte
    jcharlotte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, you can friend me if you'd like I have 20LBS to lose and would like some friends along the way to do it with! I'm from Connecticut.
  • HOWDY11
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I was reading about your juorney and think we have alot in common. I started by cutting carbs and went from 232lb (size 18 and tight!) I'm now 194, and have been working out since Nov. I really have enjoyed this site, and my daughter is doing it too. She doesn't need to lose but wants to tone and eat better. Would love the accountability and encouragement and am a huge cheerleader for my friends. Both real and on MFP. :flowerforyou: Tamie (howdy11)