Shocking Lunch moment

Options
2»

Replies

• drellbell
    Options
    i only wish the blackberry App was better.

im seriously considering ditching my phone and getting a new one.

I LOVE the app on my Android phone!!!
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I had that happen when I went to Chili's with friends a couple weeks ago. I looked at the nutirion info before I went so I'd know what to order and holy crap. Nothing on that menu is less than a thousand calories I swear! And that is usually without sides or condiments or anything. I ended up with a cup of soup and a house salad with low fat dressing and I still think it was over 500 calories. Craziness!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    i only wish the blackberry App was better.

im seriously considering ditching my phone and getting a new one.

Glad I am not the only one who feels this way! The BB app leaves much to be desired.

Can you guys just get on the internet on your BB? I have an HTC EVO and I don't use an app, I just go right on the internet and log when I'm not near a computer. They only gripe I have is that it takes FOREVER!!....But, that's mainly bc I live in the sticks and cell service isn't that great. :grumble:
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My Android app isn't that bad, but I wish I could view the message boards easier.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My Android app does well but it's still easier to log on the computer.

BTW T-Mobile is having a Valentines special with their phones... They had one last year, that was my baby's V-day gift to me :heart:

i work for T-Mobile uk ;)

the web on the blackberry is awful to.

sadly its my corp phone so i am stuck with it, however, i am thinking of getting my own phone.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Information is a powerful tool!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I had that happen when I went to Chili's with friends a couple weeks ago. I looked at the nutirion info before I went so I'd know what to order and holy crap. Nothing on that menu is less than a thousand calories I swear! And that is usually without sides or condiments or anything. I ended up with a cup of soup and a house salad with low fat dressing and I still think it was over 500 calories. Craziness!

They have healthier options there now, but yea - most of their menu is outrageous. When I first started calorie counting, I knew that stuff wasn't necessarily healthy, but I didn't realize just how badly. Most of those burgers have more calories in just the sandwich than I eat in an entire day.

Usually when I go to Chili's, I grilled the grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun, with steamed broccoli, and a small up of the chicken and lime soup. (I pick out the avocados since I'm mildly allergic, which helps the calorie count on the soup even more.)
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! Today I went with my girlfriend to McDonald's for lunch and as she sat next to me eating fries, 2 cheeseburgers & a large Coke I enjoyed my grilled chicken caesar salad with low fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing and an unsweet small tea. I honestly had no want or desire for the burgers. I can't believe myself that I was okay with the salad instead of the burgers. I love burgers haha!

I have learned to LOVE salads like never before. I'm always looking for new things to throw in or on a salad. They are so very versatile.