Low calorie, low fat, cheesecake brownies!

Options

Replies

• Marianna05
    Marianna05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    Buuuump!
  • yodapooper
    Options
    OMG!!:blushing: These look amazing. I'd have to use white flour ( can't tolerate wheat) IBS but I have to try them! Thanks for posting....:flowerforyou:
  • Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try these!
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    bump
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    bump and thank you! i love cheesecake!
  • carolann1222
    carolann1222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ohhh myyy..i think i may have to make them this weekend...my weakness is cheesecake..
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mwest11
    mwest11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    These look amazing, I have to make them!

Could you just use an egg in place of the egg substitute? I don't think they're available in the UK, at least I've never seen them in the supermarkets.

Yes, 1 egg is the equivalent of 1/4 cup substitute. I have never used them so I was thinking I would just go with 3 eggs vs. using something like egg beaters. They are 99% egg whites but they add a few other things in to make up for the lack of yolk. I don't have high cholesterol so it isn't a worry for myself.
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    OMG! Thank you soooooooooo much! :flowerforyou:
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    yummy! one of the boyfriends favs!
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • mwest11
    mwest11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone beside me has looked into the diefference of calories in white flour and wheat flour,actually white flour has less calories than the wheat flour

I think wheat flour is used instead of bleached white for the other health benefits. Bleached white flour doesn't have much nutritional value to it but wheat flour uses all 3 parts of the grain. When you remove the bran, germ, and endosperm the fiber, nutrients, and antioxidants are removed with it. Also, refined white flour is harder for your body to process and breaks down in the form of sugar. So the choice is yours to sacrifice a bit of calories for the health benefits.
  • cmp04d
    cmp04d Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sarahjane3289
    Options
    bump :)
  • chellefatfree
    chellefatfree Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    Sooooooooooooooooooooo many ingredients! But look and sound wonderful I'd buy em lol
  • chefanie85
    Options
    I am definitely making these this weekend!!!! :happy:
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    bump