Jillians 30DS Before and Afters :)

Options
LorahJo
LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
Hello my lovely MFPers :)

Okay so this is now my 3rd Topic relating to Jillians 30 Day Shred and I'm happy to announce its the Results :D YAY

I did the full 30 days no breaks/rest days.
I didn't do any other exercise apart from my walking to and from work Monday - Fridays
I also kept below my recommended 1200 MFP Calorie intake each day.

Before taking the photos after each stage I had already noticed my trousers becoming less tight and now as it's so cold I'm wearing leggings underneath and constantly pulling them up (I guess I don't mind) :D
I also feel taller??

I'm definately alot more happier I have more energy and find I don't cover my stomach with my arms when I'm walking around work.

I'm more concious of my weight at work ... Just a few months ago a *collegue* asked me if I was pregnant as there were rumours going around, this was a shock and also hurt alot .... it wasn't just the comment it was the look of disgust in her face as she looked me up and down.
So right now I'm walking around with a huge smile like I have a secret that no one knows and I do it's my Jillian secret :)

So enough of my rambling and on with the picturessss :D

haha measurements first :P

Start Weight 218 lbs

Hips (widdest) 46"
Waist (smallest) 38"
Bust 42.5" (I didn't know how else to measure here so I measured across the center)
Thighs 26.5"
Arms 16"

Day 30

Weight 200.4 lbs (ooo so close to breaking the 200's)

Hips (widdest) 42"
Waist (smallest) 35"
Bust 40" (I didn't know how else to measure here so I measured across the center)
Thighs 25"
Arms 13.5"

Thats a combined loss of 17.6lbs!! and 13.5" !!

30DS.jpg

I finished last night having tonight and tomorrow as a rest day before I start doing Jillians Ripped in 30 on Friday the 10th Theres a group of us starting this time so I'm soo excited for the support theres going to be :D

Love you all couldn't of done it without your constant motivation and support advice and general loveliness!!

LJ xx:flowerforyou:

Replies

• _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I am looking forward to starting it tomorrow night!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic!
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! YOU DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB!
  • abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I am stunned. I am on day 3 and so far I am just sore and not seeing anything yet but its only day 3. So far liking the workouts and also doing the killer buns (that hurts)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I am looking forward to starting it tomorrow night!

Thank you!

You're going to love it :) Good luck
  • LorahJo
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! YOU DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB!

Thanks so much :)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Oh wow I am stunned. I am on day 3 and so far I am just sore and not seeing anything yet but its only day 3. So far liking the workouts and also doing the killer buns (that hurts)

Keep at it ... Day 3 is make or break once you push past this right now you will find it easier :) the 30 days fly by
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You did soooo great!!! I'm so proud of you!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options

Keep at it ... Day 3 is make or break once you push past this right now you will find it easier :) the 30 days fly by

^^^This is true. I was really sore after 3 days, now I can do it without any problem. And great job to the poster! Keep up the excellent work! I made it to Level 2, but now I have dropped back to Level 1. Not ready for 2 yet. Loving Level 1 though.
  • DominiqueSJay
    DominiqueSJay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! This is my last week of the shed (Friday) and on Monday I will be starting the RI30!!
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have been doing the 30 ds a few times a week for the last month...I am still on level 1...kind of terrified to move on! Your pictures are an inspiration!
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is really encouraging. I just finished Day 3 and needed to hear I should go on to Day 4!
  • LorahJo
    Options

:D We both going to kick some Jillian butt come Friday Thank you xx
  • LorahJo
    Options

^^^This is true. I was really sore after 3 days, now I can do it without any problem. And great job to the poster! Keep up the excellent work! I made it to Level 2, but now I have dropped back to Level 1. Not ready for 2 yet. Loving Level 1 though.

Thank you :) And soooo true about day 3!
    Level 2 is kind of a nightmare if you don't like the plank position but honest level 3 is much better and I found easier than level 2 :)
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing results! Keep it up.
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Congrats!! This is my last week of the shed (Friday) and on Monday I will be starting the RI30!!

:) LOL on the last shred day I found myself smiling the whole way through and being able to quote her word for word. I'm excited for RI30 :D Good Luck x
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

:D We both going to kick some Jillian butt come Friday Thank you xx

Oooh Yeah we are!! So happy to have you as a fitness partner :) Hope you are getting some rest!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Awesome! I have been doing the 30 ds a few times a week for the last month...I am still on level 1...kind of terrified to move on! Your pictures are an inspiration!

Thank you!
    I really urge you to push on :) stick with it she will also make you feel so good inside :D
  • mjhartness
    mjhartness Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are on a roll! Wonderful results! I bet you are so proud!:glasses:
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Congrats! This is really encouraging. I just finished Day 3 and needed to hear I should go on to Day 4!

You definately should :) push past this day and you will feel better especially in the legs area lol bet your stiff right now huh?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!