Just starting - would love to add some friends!

Options
I am just getting started on this weight loss/fitness/healthier me journey! I am morbidly obese and have more than 200 lbs to lose, that is almost overwhelming to think about so I will take it pound by pound instead. Just joined a fitness/nutrition program and will be working out 6 days a week for the first time in my life.

I sure could use some friends on here that might be able to help keep me motivated and inspired, and of course I would do my best to do the same for them. Thanks!

Replies

• ctroxell2011
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Congratulations on starting! You can totally do this.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on taking the first steps! (sounds like an AA meeting! lol) You can add me as well (:
  • Fatloosa
    Options
    Please add me I've just started and got a long way to go. Could do with some one to bounce off, if you know what I mean.
    I'm determind to do it this time whats you plan?:flowerforyou:
  • caller5547
    Options
    I just started a fitness/nutrition class last night. It includes a workout class 6 times a week and nutrition education, it will be the hardest but most rewarding thing I have ever done for myself. I have sent you a friend request, thanks so much!
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You are definitly not in this alone!! Please add me. I don't have quite that much to lose but I have over 100 to lose!!! And I find this is helping big time!!! Just started Saturday. That goes for anyone else that would like more friends!! add me jennylsapia
  • kmburn
    Options
    I'm just starting here too. I've finally had enough of worrying whether everyone's judging the fat girl for eating in public. Here's to the start of an exciting (but difficult) journey...
  • FattyNatty12
    FattyNatty12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, im just starting to and would love to have some friends to help me out, please feel free to add me x
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I started last friday. Just by joining you already headed in the right direction. If you like you can add me:smile:
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started as well. I would love to join your support gang. add me as well:smile:
  • Kmilky
    Kmilky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have just started today and would love to add some friends as well ,I will add a pic tonite. I have been on this weight loss roller coaster most of my adult life and I am finally tired of making excuses for myself. I have about 100 lbs to lose and I just need to stay with it everyday. Kris
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me, I need motivation as well...and you picked a great place, MFP is the best tool someone on a weightloss journey can have!
  • Inola
    Inola Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'd love some friends! I have a great team spirit - I coach and play roller derby, but have struggled the last several months because of a thyroid problem ;( Need some encouragement! Add me! Let's go!!!

:smile:
  • joannemayhead
    Options
    I have added you - good luck in your journey!
  • Tosha_Lynn
    Options
    Hello please feel free to add me as well

I just started this site yesterday and been dieting off and on for a while lost 55 lbs in 2011 yay me :)

I still have a ways to go!

Good luck you can do it just remember calories in calories out!
  • Lornarm
    Lornarm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You may add me as a friend. I have been using mfp for quite some time but I don't have many friends to give or receive support. I would love to have friends around the same age as me because weight loss sure gets harder with age. I have considered myself a professional YoYo Dieter, you name it, I've tried it and I just need to get in the right frame of mind, find some energy and lose the lbs for good!
  • jedibunny
    Options
    Added as a friend - it's my first day, and glad to have others to "work alongside" in this adventure. :)