jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Congrats..:)
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    beautiful!! :bigsmile:
  • chanson104
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fabulous, but, more importantly, your confidence and enthusiasm shines through! Great for you!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are so inspiring, and you're right, I feel like it's a secret too, so funny, LOL! You remind me of me because the other day, I felt a bit taller too. The one thing that i'm sad about though is that I pulled my left calf muscle so therefore i've been forced to take a break. But I really am happy for you!!! Keep it up :D
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrates that is amazing. Excellent dedication, you worked hard, you deserve it. I did one round of Ripped in 30 but prob not the full 30 days and am no doing a combination her DVD's. highly reconmend you trying her others. Killer bums and thighs, Banish Fat, boost Metablism, circuit cardio, man it is a workout, but good. No more trouble zones, longer but not as intense however very effective. Keen to get some more.
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    WOW! I'm on day 8 of the 30DS & I just started level too! You give me hope!
  • AISIGO
    AISIGO Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! You rock! Amazing!!!
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    ROCK ON MOMMA!!!!!
    so proud and happy for you.
    will most def stay tuned!!
    *booty bump* =D
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great success! Today is Day 1 with 30 Day Shred for me. I'm excited to see my results at the end. You look AWESOME! Good luck with RI30.
  • yeremeyeva
    Options
    Did you stay at the same level or did you move on to levels 2 & 3 during your first month?
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work! That workout kicks your butt big time and I'm so proud of you sticking with it!
  • Anjeroo
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred and the R130? Are these DVD or exercise programs? I'm new to them and never heard. Anyone offer an explain?

Thanks! :)
  • piglet1643
    Options
    Wow! You have done amazing and look great! Way to go!:happy:
  • soonpass
    soonpass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! And your tummy is so small in a mere month! Crazy!! Headed to Walmart tomorrow for a copy!
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I hope to have even half of the results you had when I finish. I'm did level 2 day 2 today and man, it's a killer! Plank position is not my friend.
  • BOATS52
    Options
    Great Job !
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!! :noway: Your results are OUTSTANDING!!! I just purchased this dvd last night and after seeing your before and after pics I'm pumped to start it tomorrow! I hope I can get half the results you did. I've been hoovering over 186.8 for a few weeks now and need to make a change in my workout routine. Thanks for sharing your success! Well don!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!