Busy Mom & wife of two boys who needs support

Options
Greetings fellow MFP friends.. I have been battling this weight loss journey for four years and I'm finally getting an understanding of what I need and how to get it.. I do need some support and hope some of you great people would be willing to send some support my way,, I need MFP friends to help me stay on track..

Thanks and God Bless~

Replies

• kayladreams
    kayladreams Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! :) I'm new at this, but hoping to lose a bit of weight and thought joining MFP would be an awesome way since I don't have many friends in real life interested haha :) Hope we can support each other! Good luck!!!
  • Lavizzo
    Lavizzo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Thanks so much! I'm a great support system.. I'm new to this as well. So we can learn the ropes together.. :)
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too, and am finding this site so inspirational!
  • Lavizzo
    Options
    It really is and they say women are caddy and can't get along!! HA! I'm so excited to partner with such amazing people!
  • klhinrichsen
    klhinrichsen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Find something to do with your boys everyday so it is good for you and for them. I have a little dog and to help her get her exercise in, I chase her around the house for about 5 minutes. When she takes breaks, I keep on running until 5 minutes is up then log in for my cardio for day. Make up some exercises like squats, jumps, sit-ups or mini-sprints that your boys would want to do. Make it a game to see who can do the most. Most boys are very competitive so I think by trying to keep up with them or do more then them, you will burn more calories. Good luck. You can do this.
  • hessoftexas
    hessoftexas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You've got a friend in me! I've been on here for a while, but I'm not done yet. Today's diary did not turn out very pretty. :-(
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Welcome!! (: friend request sent!
  • Lavizzo
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions.. I'll try that.. The sad part is.. we have a nice gym in the basement, but after dealing with work, cooking and homework I'm worn out.. I'm going to do this.. Thanks soo much!
  • Lavizzo
    Options
    :happy: Thank you.. You ladies are truly inspirational.. My friend suggested I post on the boards to get more friends and I was apprehensive, now I'm happy I did..
  • ChelleReneeJoey
    Options
    New to this site but I'm ChelleReneeJoey and I am here if you need support toots! Cheers!