First 25lbs Gone...Only 25 More To Go... (Beware Mommy In Un

Options
2»

Replies

• EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Way to go.. great results so far. keep up the awsome work!!!
  • LishaDurbin
    Options
    Oh my gosh I think I have the exact body build as you! Please give me tips on how you have accomplished so much. These are great pic's your doing amazing
  • NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    great job !!!! its good to see motivated people who stick on to their goals !
  • Quiesa27
    Quiesa27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job....what have u been doing i could use some tips.....lost 4lbs gained 2 back ..its so hard to stay motivated.
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMG, what a difference 25lbs make. You look amazing.
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    bumping for later.... I have the SAME EXACT body shape.... So it' an inspiration to look at your pictures and see how exactly it's going to come off and in what areas.

I'm only down 7lbs but can't wait to hit the 25lbs marker.
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Whats you GW I am shaped just the same and my belly is exactly the same I am 5'2'' with GW of 150 70 lbs to go for me :(

my goal weight is 115, but im only 5ft and i want to be really skinny (for the first time in my life) but my real goal is to be in a size 2/3 yay for skinny butts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!