Valentines Day!

Options
Anybody got any cute ideas for Love Day? It's right around the corner, what are you doing?

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Seeing as it is on a Tuesday this year, I am sure it will be spent quietly at home... However we are going to the city to celebrate my birthday the following Friday... there will be lots of time for celebrating then :love:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    BUMP. I need ideas as well.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Nothing? Really people?
  • inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think it is too commercial. I told my boyfriend 2 years ago that if he would give me anything for Valentine's day, I would break up with him. Haha! We might just open a bottle of wine though... Or maybe I can ask for a massage just because it is V day haha!
  • SLT01
    SLT01 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hubby and I are going to New Orleans, we both are animal lovers so we are hitting up the zoo and the aquarium, a nice home cooked candle light dinner, a little candle light rose petal bubble bath (dont want to waste the roses he already got me, so I am gonna use the petals :devil: :blushing: ) and some lovin is gonna make for a nice relaxing Valen-verssary!!! (anniversary is the next day!) :love: :heart:
  • inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh I have changed my mind. I just got a message from our local gourmet pizza place... pizzas for only $14 (usually 20-25) and most of them will be heart-shaped. We haven't been eating pizza for a long time because of me trying to be healthy so this might be my little present to him!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Oh I have changed my mind. I just got a message from our local gourmet pizza place... pizzas for only $14 (usually 20-25) and most of them will be heart-shaped. We haven't been eating pizza for a long time because of me trying to be healthy so this might be my little present to him!

Really? A heart? Cute!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options

We do this almost every year for Valentine's Day! It's usually the one day a year that I eat pizza, so we splurge and buy my favorite, San Biagio's Sicilian style! Yummy!