all the single ladies (and guys).....

Options

Replies

• cndrlla
    cndrlla Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank the Lord for all that I have,work out, got to work, workout again, cook dinner, watch the Ringer, thank the Lord again,and go to bed and sleep like a rock.

Sounds like a great day to me :)
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Im not single but its just another day. Else we would have to celebrate all days ;)
    7 Feb Rose Day
    8 Feb Propose Day
    9 Feb Chocolate Day
    10 Feb Teddy Day
    11 Feb Promise Day
    12 Feb Kiss Day
    13 Feb Hug Day
    14 Feb VALENTINE’S DAY
    15 Feb Cheating DAY
    16 Feb Slap Day
    17 Feb Breakup Day

i like the sound of 9th feb - i would DEFO celebrate this
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yeah I really hate it! but tbh I hate it less than i used to hate it when I was in a really awful relationship. And even friends of mine with half decent husbands hate it too.

At least nobody asks me 'did you get a valentiine?'. Obviously it's just taken as red that no i did not. that's probably worse than having people hoping for your sake that somebody's interested in you!! they've given up on me??
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    i work. i hate it too. even when i was dating i didnt really like it.
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I will be in Germany with work...although drinking as much German beer as possible and trying to sneak it on expenses!!! The only man I will need is the boss man with the company credit card ;-)
  • diletta24
    diletta24 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank the Lord for all that I have,work out, got to work, workout again, cook dinner, watch the Ringer, thank the Lord again,and go to bed and sleep like a rock.

I love what she wrote. I can completely relate!
    Didn't meet my Mr yet, it's ok. I'm on my track as for work/education and future career,which is something I'M IN LOVE WITH!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    *looks at the calender*... it's a tuesday this year, so run day for me. I'll be hitting up the treadmill.
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It's my sisters birthday! I'll never forget Valentines day, I will just celebrate it for my sister.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am going to go heavy lifting. Maybe the gym will mostly be empty with people going on dates. :laugh:
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm going out to kick someones *kitten*..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have karate training that night so I'm going to just ignore the date and treat it as any other Tuesday :ohwell:
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It'll be treated as any other day for me. *shrugs* I'll be expected to oo and ahh over anything my co-workers get sent, but other than that it'll be a pretty normal day.
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Just another day :)
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Options
    I'll be working and probably go to jazzercise.
  • BarbelleBaby
    Options
    Cooking for a friend and watching a Ryan Gosling film - no different to any other random week night :D
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Seriously, never remember it happens until on the day & someone goes 'SIGH Valentines day' in a real breath of sarcasm, when it comes down to things most people in our generation really don't give a ****, at least in my part of the country... I cam imagine it being a bigger deal in America mind.
  • csunderland2012
    Options
    cry!!! lol
  • PhiaNan
    Options
    Dont get me started on Valentines Day... this year is going to be horrible for me... im not allowed to drown my sorrows as i cant drink... and my ex is going to the only party where all my friends are going to be so looks like im stuck in on my own sober :( Now that needs violins ha ha
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    cry!!! lol

In that order? I now have this image of a woman in her room crying then cackling like a psycopath over a gin + tonic and box of thorntons in a frock
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    H, just another day. Probably go spinning and I can admire the instructor.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Do what I normally do?!

I really don't understand why people get so worked up over one day. I also am a pretty independent person so I'm not of the mentality that I "have to be in a relationship to feel good about myself". Who the heck cares? I'm much more concerned with being happy and healthy than being in a relationship. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the minority.