Feeling Courageous & Ready to Display It! (Pics)

Options
Good morning all! I am the first to admit, I HATE my body naked. I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels this way but some won't actually say it. Yesterday, there was a topic about Women in Bikinis. I have NEVER owned a bikini OR a swimsuit that doesn't have a skirt attached or some type of cover up for that matter. This year I am all about changing "ME" which means inside and outside. So, after work, I purchased my first monokini and after much prayer, I am going to be courageous and share the pictures. I'm sure there will be some negative comments but confidence and beauty comes from within and that's all that matters to me. I know I still have more work to do but this is just more motivation for me. Feel free to post your COURAGEOUS pics as well!!

Taken 2/8/12

Swimsuit2.jpg
Swimsuit1.jpg
Swimsuit3.jpg

Replies

• weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in it. you should definitely be at a water park in this area over the summer lol. Good work progress really showing
  • angella_zumba
    Options
    LIKE I SAID!!!!!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! AND BEAUTIFUL!!!! I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU POSTING THOSE PICTURES!!! I DON'T THINK I COULD DO THAT!!! GOOD FOR YOU GIRL!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    I very much admire your courage, and you look great! :)
  • Valencia4143
    Options
    Hot Mama!!! You look Great Nesha....Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I admire your courage & you look great!! I love the suit!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Super cute! You look great!
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look HOT!!! Love the suit, it's wicked! Well done!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :)
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Kudos to you, chica! You are definitely braver than I am! You look great!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'll take your body if you take mine!!! :-) You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Look at that Beach Bunny!!! You look fantastic!
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOSA!!! So wish i had the confidence to even OWN a swim suit like this! :flowerforyou:
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    You look so wonderful!! Of course you still want to keep working but I have no idea why you were so afraid to post this. Look how far you've come! Keep this up and you'll STUNTIN!! All over the place...and please know how beautiful you ARE on the inside and OUT!
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look lovely :) xx
  • biznoche
    Options
    I really admire everything you said. You should be proud of yourself!!! You look great!
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    There is not a flippin thing wrong with your figure in that style of bathing suit...I think you are rocking the heck out of it ! I had other words typed in but decided to mellow my comment .. I will leave you with this though ....MEEEEEOWWWWWWW! :noway:
  • onmyway31
    Options
    You look good girl!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you look really happy to have that on. Wish I had your butt though!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Proud of you lady! You are working that swimsuit!
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for such positive and encouraging words!! I was so nervous about what people would say! I guess that's the LEO in me! lol