~bigger ladies

Options

Replies

• tanya2163
    Options
    HI there, I started 2 weeks ago@ 252lb & have lost 6lbs, my goal is also around 150........I am 5'3" & 48 yrs. Feel free to add me, Tanya x
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" (5'5" if you ask my friend's tape measure, lol) and I started off this year at 219. Down to 203 as of this morning & my big goal is 150. I may choose to go lower, but it will all depend on how I look and feel at that point. Feel free to add me if you'd like. We can never have too much support! :flowerforyou:
  • PattyMarie218
    Options
    Hello. I am 5'1" and started at 230. I am now at 212 and my goal is 140. I would really like to get to 120 though.
  • anorton45
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" weighing in at 198, goal is 150ish.... and I've really been trying. I'm at about 1200 calories, and exercising. According to MFP, in 5 weeks I should've lost 5 pounds, it isn't working. But I'm losing inches, should I be freaking?
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm 36, 5'3 and currently 257...yikes. That hurt to type that out. Please add me --- I need the motivation! My initial goal is to get down 50 lbs. After that, we shall see what my ultimate goal weight will be.
  • flutestarkiss9
    flutestarkiss9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 years old, 5 ft 5.5, and weight 237. I found out I have polycystic ovarian syndrome which is the reason for my sudden weight gain. I'm on metformin to help get the PCOS in shape, but I'm still up here in weight (I was 247).
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I started at 272, my GW is 175 I'll then start to think about losing more.
    My CW is 239, feel free to add me it would be great to have some support from ladies of a similar size!
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    Hi - I'm 5'2", highest weight was 230, current weight is 194. I too am looking to get to the magical 150 and hope to do so before my 44th birthday in October.

I made this journey once before at your age (started at 225, got to 155) so I feel like an old pro. I kept it off for 5 years before kids and life got so hectic! Hoping like hell to keep it off for good this time!
  • ladybug3232
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just joined a couple of days ago. I am 5' 3, 209 pounds. I was 240 pounds last March. My goal weight is 140-150 pounds, somewhere in there. Don't want to look like a super model, just want to be healthy.
  • biznoche
    Options
    Hello, I started at 210 and right now I'm just shooting for 175lbs. I'll set a new goal once I reach that one! I'm just starting. I've lost 7 pounds. I'm 35 years old. I could use some support and encouragement to get me through the days when I just want to quit. Sometimes I get so sick of being healthy! Anyone can add me. :flowerforyou:
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33 and started (prior to MFP) at 235. I started using MFP January 3rd at 207 and I'm down 8 pounds to 199. I'm shooting for 150ish. Feel free to add me. I'm also trying to find extra support and friends on here. My food diary is open which really helps me to stay accountable.
  • SMILLS2122
    Options
    im 6' and started at 285 and im now down to 262 and shooting for 199 (i want to be out of the 200's) im 24 and would love to help motivate you!
  • tanna13
    Options
    Feel free to ad me to your friend list. I have been there I know what your going through. Good Luck! Maybe we can encouage each other.
  • Beauty913
    Options
    Hey guys! Im a 29yr old looking to slim down my preggers weight gain! :D anybody got any good ideas on a specific workout routine?
  • allies94
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5' 2" and my highest weight was 227 :P I'm going for 125-130, but honestly I just want to be healthy! anyone can add me :)
  • sarahmarieb36
    sarahmarieb36 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi!! im 5'3", 22 yrs old and my starting weight was 228. im down to 211. feel free to add me =)
  • sara8carol3
    sara8carol3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started at 231lbs at 5'6 and 40 years old. My first goal is to get to 200 which I haven't seen in years. This is my first week and I lost 4lbs. You can add me, I would love the support also.
  • mdfishinggirl
    Options
    I am 5'4", started on here when I hit 201 lbs. around the 1st of January. I have lost 5 pounds so far, which doesn't seem like much, but my entire body is going through a change. Feeding myself differently, exercising differently...I think my body is in shock! I feel good, which is what is most important to me. My goal is 150. WHEN I make that, I will see how I feel :) Add if you would like (oh, I am 38!).
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 34 y.o. at 220lbs with a goal weight of 140-150! I want in to this group too!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Is tarted at 265 am 249 right now... goal for now is 225 but I would like to get to 195 lol (ONEDERLAND)