Replies

• Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Have fun shopping for smaller sizes :flowerforyou:
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I was running a Marine Corps physical fitness test yesterday, and out of about 20 of us Marines running 3 miles, I came in 4th! Ran 3 miles in 22:35. Not bad for a 34 year old guy running circles around kids in their mid twenties that should be smoking me.
  • LSchloss
    Options
    Alright ! Even though you had to run with one hand holding up your pants, the best news from that is a shopping for smaller sizes! :smooched:
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Well... not the fact that you almost "mooned" some people but the fact that you have lost the weight and now NEED NEW WORKOUT CLOTHES!!!

:happy: WONDERFUL :happy:
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • auggie1doggie
    Options
    NSV - okay - non-scale victory??? what does that mean?? victory other than on the scale??
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    NSV - okay - non-scale victory??? what does that mean?? victory other than on the scale??
    I'm not sure what your question is.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    HA! I've had to do that too!! It's a great feeling when you shrink out of our workout clothes - congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like an entirely different person! Way to go, Wren! Keep killing it, killer!
  • MJR819
    MJR819 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow, that's great!
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the kind comments:) MFP has been an awesome tool.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!