MEN ONLY

Options

Replies

• sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Video games, boobs, cars, guns, and beer. That is all I need in life. Oh, and a nooner at least four times a week.
    If you haven't already, you're going to make a lucky man a very happy one.
  • 750psi
    750psi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ah . . .but you must like boobs!
  • scotslass
    Options
    These posts are frickin hilarious!! :-)
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    2d1u0ly.jpg
    Only we can do this!

girls can too... it just requires being pantsless, lots more foot work, and the hope that you don't pee on yourself! :laugh:

No skill required if they have a SheWee!

Extreme_x2__34329_zoom.jpg
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If I knew a girl who could "really" do that in the snow, I would be scared! The Crying Game song just popped in my head.
  • Regito711
    Options
    It was in the news a while back where some dude got arrested for assault after he farted and his wife sprayed him with lysol.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Video games, boobs, cars, guns, and beer. That is all I need in life. Oh, and a nooner at least four times a week.

This. And I like boobs. Oh, and football.
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Yeah, my boyfriend is pretty happy with me. Our first date was a strip club, my choice. Last Christmas I bought him a PX4 Storm Subcompact and CPL classes. He will also admit that I kick his a** in Halo and Call of Duty. lol
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

Yeah, my boyfriend is pretty happy with me. Our first date was a strip club, my choice. Last Christmas I bought him a PX4 Storm Subcompact and CPL classes. He will also admit that I kick his a** in Halo and Call of Duty. lol
    Pffft. My son beats me in Black Ops amd MW3. I'll crush you in Gears or War 3
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    2d1u0ly.jpg
    Only we can do this!

girls can too... it just requires being pantsless, lots more foot work, and the hope that you don't pee on yourself! :laugh:

Can you dot the i? That is the skill!

Why do you think we do kegel exercises? For the sex?! :laugh:
  • Spinelli2288
    Options

GOW 3 is pretty awesome. I have recently been sucked into Mass Effect lately. My boyfriend has been feeling neglected. lol
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Why doesnt the peanut butter trick work on women?
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    2d1u0ly.jpg
    Only we can do this!

Can you dot the i? That is the skill!

Why do you think we do kegel exercises? For the sex?! :laugh:
    HAHAHAHAHAH! Right?!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I can fart, belch, scratch, spit & curse with the best of them.... AND I HAVE BOOBS!

youre my hero!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Consider this men's only party CRASHED :drinker: :drinker:
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

GOW 3 is pretty awesome. I have recently been sucked into Mass Effect lately. My boyfriend has been feeling neglected. lol
    Playing Skyrim until mass Effect 3 is released.
  • Spinelli2288
    Options
    Why doesnt the peanut butter trick work on women?

Why DOES it work on men? lol
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    seriously crashed.. lol
  • Spinelli2288
    Options

Did you pre-order so you could get the black hole gun? I can't wait to test that out.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Did you pre-order so you could get the black hole gun? I can't wait to test that out.
    Of course...noob