Jeff Dunham

Options
LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
I think he's hilarious and would love to see him live...but is he worth dropping $70 a piece for tickets??

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Once you go purple, you never go back.

Just realized you're from Reno. They sold tickets where I'm from for about 50 bucks. You're getting ripped off it seems.
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    $70 is a lot! But I saw him and he was great!!! I don't think you would be disappointed, if you can spring for it.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    he's worth it, i saw him once and I'd love to go see him again, my dad owns a lot of his dvds and i've watched them all.
    edit: I've seen him 2x
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I would. *kitten*. I love him!

LOL - I got too excited and Mr. MFP blocked the S word. >_<
  • Healthy1Gregg
    Options
    That is a great deal of money. Not sure if I would pop for that, but he is crazy. I love watching him on TV.
    14908407.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options

Bahaha <3 I love Peanut
  • chelefierce
    Options
    He came to my college (Slippery Rock University of Pa) back in 98.. before he blew up. haha.. then he only had Peanut, Walter and Jalepeno on a Stick
  • apatrick106
    apatrick106 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just saw him in Dec and it was great! Very funny! If you have the money to spend why not!!
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    totally worth it!! saw him Dec 2010 and my head hurt for a couple of days after I was laughing so hard. There's a lot of stuff he does and says live that they can't put on TV so yah, totally worth it!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    if you can afford it, it's a great hot date...think of where you waste $70 at? This isn't a waste.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I pay $60 every year to see TSO, so I'd be likely to pay $70 for him since I'm fairly certain it would be a great show.

JM
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I love him!! But I'm pretty cheap and don't think I'd pay $70 per ticket...If you decide you can do it...I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Saw him last year...was hilarious. But i didn't pay for the tickets...sooo...just as funny on TV or DVD, IMO
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I think he's hilarious and would love to see him live...but is he worth dropping $70 a piece for tickets??
    YES I have seen him...will see him again:)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

Yes yes and yes!!!! him, Carlos Mencia and Russle Peter are my absolute faves and are so worth the money to see in person!!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options

Lol...Love peanut! :) I think the tickets would be worth it!
  • strawberry626
    strawberry626 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i think he is definitely worth it! i took my mom on her wedding anniversary right after her husband passed away. she loved it and we would definitely go again. Hilarious.
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Silence!!! I KEEL you!
    Bahaha. I love Jeff Dunham! <3
    I'd do it.
    My ex paid 100 bucks for Dane Cook tickets... we were in the nose bleed section, and it was rediculous.
    I would pay 75 for Jeff before I'd pay 100 for Dane ANY DAY!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    My sister paid $75.00 here in Maine. So yeah, Go!!Have fun!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Are you kidding me?? It's JEFF-FA-FA... DUN... HAAAAAAAMMMMM! Of course it's worth it!!! lol...