newbie and looking for weightloss friends

Options
2»

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm new to the boards and adding friends! I'm down 21 lbs but STUCK and would love the support as well! Thanks, Mom of a 10 year old and a 15 month old
  • slived
    slived Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have 3 kids and am also at peak weight. :-)
  • pb6012002
    Options
    Just joined yesterday but been following a 1300 calorie a day diet since last Tuesday and already lost 7.5 lbs!! You can add me too!
  • Jakolin
    Jakolin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a mom of three boys, just joined today and I'm on to a 25 pound weight loss journey. You can add me too. This site is amazing. I've been on weight watchers site before, and was doing the points thing, but never have seen such a warm and wonderful response to someone looking for support, you guys are all amazing.
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too.. feel free to add away!!! :happy:
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've had a lot of success with My Fitness Pal, and I enjoy helping others get the most out of it, too. Feel free to also check out my health and fitness blog: www.LifeAfterLazy.blogspot.com

Good luck and be well :)
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • BHKLEIN
    BHKLEIN Posts: 104
    Options
    Hello: I just started today! Not quite sure how this site goes, but I'm trying to get motivately to lose the dreaded baby fat. UGH!!!! Have my daughter 7 months ago and gained 40 lbs. Trying to get bach on the horse.... so to speak! Feel free to add me as a friend/weightloss ubddy!
  • Rubiees
    Rubiees Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in your group. I can't look at my situation anymore without feeling down about it. This program seems easy and simple to follow; if I commit to the discipline...LOL. So being part of a group with same goal is encouraging.