Hello

Options
Hi, I've been tracking my food diary for about a month now and just wanted to say Hello.
I was thinking that losing weight can be a lonely process if you don't have anyone to share the highs and lows with. So here I am. I am 34, a newlywed with newly added weight. My husband hasn't gained as much weight as I have, but it seems it took me three years to gain the weight while we were dating and about 8 mos to gain more being married. Anyway, any tips anyone has for me in this process would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Hi Mariposa! Feel free to add me, it is good to have support and be supported! :flowerforyou:
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be support for you! Add me if you'd like!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi and Welcome You will get alot of support here!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    The best tip I can give you is that it wont come off over night. YOu have to be dedicated to losing the weight and physically challenge yourself when it comes to working out and eating healthy. Do not become discourage and do not weigh yourself everyday. The worst thing you can do for your progress is constantly pay attention to the scale.
  • Smithvalerie
    Smithvalerie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome...add me. I am always looking for new friends. I am very new (4weeks) also.
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need support and I'm very supportive.
  • 7mariposa
    Options
    Thank you December:happy:
  • 7mariposa
    Options
    Thanks all, how do I add anyone?. still figuring this thingamgigger out
  • 7mariposa
    Options
    A friend of mine just told me that recently too, so thanks for the tip.
  • swransky
    Options
    Hello. I'm just starting out with this website again. i've tried it before but i don't have a computer at home so it made it hard to stick with it. I've been going strong for about 4 weeks now. I'd love to help you and get some additional support as well. Good luck to you. Go ahead and add me as well.
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow, we have very similar stories. I'll definitely be adding you.
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The best tip I can give you is that it wont come off over night. YOu have to be dedicated to losing the weight and physically challenge yourself when it comes to working out and eating healthy. Do not become discourage and do not weigh yourself everyday. The worst thing you can do for your progress is constantly pay attention to the scale.

^^^^^ I agree...feel free to add me and we can walk this journey together...Good luck
  • devincl1
    devincl1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We have similiar stories also, you can add me if you'd like. Fairley new (35 days) but awesome results so far, it seems most of my quick loss was water weight now the real challenge starts. Good Luck, were all in this together!
  • adrianamichelle18
    Options
    Hi! Im in the same boat as you all. I've been using fitnesspal for about a month now. Loving it! Good luck everyone :)