2011 Christmas Purchase BUMMER

Options
I bought this nice pink blouse during Christmas, on a sale discount rack. Get it home, tear the tag off and it don't fit, cant button it, arms and back are super tight, it could tear off like I was the HULK. DANG Good thing it was on sale. : ( totally upset, did not buy myself anything more. This morning I came upon it and BOOYAAAAH it fits. A couple more workouts and it might be too big. LOL mmmm now wonder what else is in the back of my closet.:wink:

Replies

• Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! congrats! can't wait for my clothing to fit different.
  • summerlancaster
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! How exciting! I love having too small clothes in my closet. Fitting into them eventually make me feel much better than a number on the scale ever could!
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    VERY COOL!!! Sounds like you might have a few 'New' outfits hiding in the closet?? I have a few shirts that are now like that. Even need to get rid of some of the cloths that are too big. LOL.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Keep up your hard work!!!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    yay!!! :) keep up the good work!!! Hope I get to the point where old clothes start to fit soon....
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    What a great story! (:
  • aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've got a whole pile of jeans in my closet that I'm waiting to shrink back into. :)
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    That's great! What a nice motivation.

I am really looking forward to all the clothes that I grew out of over the years and that are still somewhere in my closet. Hopefully I won't have to buy too many new things along the way :)

And I, too, have clothes that I never got to wear as I gained a lot of weight quickly at some point.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Cool beans!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Best. Feeling. Ever!
  • ydeleon
    Options
    Congrats, girl!!! That's a great BUMMER!!!
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    VERY COOL!!! Sounds like you might have a few 'New' outfits hiding in the closet?? I have a few shirts that are now like that. Even need to get rid of some of the cloths that are too big. LOL.

I think I might have to shop in the back of my closet for some new outfits too!
    I also need to rid of some clothes too! :flowerforyou:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've got a whole pile of jeans in my closet that I'm waiting to shrink back into. :)

I want to get into my size 7 Levis classic 505 button flys again. *sigh*
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Awesome feeling isn't it?!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. No more She-Hulk!!!
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    That is one of the best parts of losing weight, all the new clothes in your closet!!

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!