Greek Yogurt Suggestions??

Options
2»

Replies

• cshutes
    Options
    chobani is great, really filling, tasty, low in calories (most varities are under 150) and full of protein. i usually eat it with strawberries and/or blueberries and it could almost be a meal...
  • MeganMac17
    MeganMac17 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My fave is Chobani 2% Pineapple! They are usually $1ea. Fage is also a yummy brand. Voskos fig flavor is another fave.

Pineapple Chobani is the best! So is the mango Chobani!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    The ones I have had are:
    Chobani Plain Non Fat
    Dannon Oikos Plain

I only get the plain flavored because it has less calories and because I mix it with chocolate protein powder & peanut butter for a protein filled treat.
  • flyingwrite
    Options
    I'm going to jump on the Fage train. But I only eat the plain. I make homemade granola to mix in it or I use it in recipes. There's always a pint in the house.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I usually get the Fage 0% or the Zoi Non-fat Plain, then just throw some frozen berries (normally blueberries) the night before and by the time I'm ready for it they are defrosted :) So good.

I did have the Fage w/ some honey as a treat the other night, great stuff! :)
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I get a big tub of plain Fage and just add my own frozen berries or a little honey. I like having the plain so I can use it in recipes or for making tzatziki sauce.

greek yogurt makes the best tzatziki :)
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would share Aldi is now carrying Fage 0% $3.29 for the 17.6 oz...... It is under the look whats new so I think it is going to be a regular item.
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I like the Oikos tubs - they're def not cheap, running about $1.00 each... so the kids aren't allowed to eat them. :smile: They have to stick with their Minigos.

I usually have one as a snack maybe with a few almonds or a piece of fruit, or if I'm having oatmeal for breakfast I'll have a yogurt alongside for some protein.

That's funny! I buy the Dannon Oikos strawberry fruit on the bottom and the honey. I love them! But I buy Yoplait for the kids....lol they are not allowed to have the Oikos.
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Fage with honey. The honey is on the side so you can dip it in. YUMM

also beware not all greek yogurt is real. Some companies just add starch or other thickeners and label it greek.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I've tried them ALL. Chobani is the best. Pineapple, Blood Orange, Apple Cinnamon are my faves.
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy the Kroger Greek Yogurts. They are the least expensive, from what I have seen, and are not bad sugar-wise.
  • maryjay51
    Options
    i buy nonfat plain yogurt and add fresh berries to it ..i am not in love with it but recognize the nutritional value and have aquired a taste for it
  • miseryhead75
    miseryhead75 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the plain Cabot (yes, full fat) variety. I only eat half a serving at a time, because I do watch calories, and a full serving is 290 calories. I add berries, or pumpkin and spices. Delicious snack! I also buy the Fage 2% when I can find it. This morning I added a bit of PB2 to my Greek yogurt, and it was INCREDIBLE!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    voskos is my favorite
  • waldron8
    Options
    If you have a Trader Joes near you , they have great Greek yougurt. I like to have mine with a 1/2 cup of cereal stirred in and maybe with a bit of sweetner. It's yummy!
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani greek yogurt. It's the only one i've found that says "only natural ingredients" on it. They also have really good flavors. i've tried them all and they are all yummy!!