*21 Day Challenge*

Options
Okay, so this 21 day challenge is going to be NO JUNK FOOD! This includes cake, candy, cookies, soda, pretty much anything with a huge amount of sugar. These past 2 weeks I have ate like crap and need to change and get back on track again. Who is with me???

Replies

• vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Awesome!! If we can get a good amount of people I may start a "weigh-in and goal chart" too! It would be awesome to see everyone progress and meet their goals for these next 3 weeks. :)
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did the, "No C's diet" Which was the following. It was an amazing difference in his diet.
    No candy
    No cookies
    No chips
    No cola
    No cakes
    No chocolate

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR 21 DAY CHALLENGE!!! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • I'll do it, but I need to count diet soda too, cuz that stuff makes my stomach hurt like crazy and here lately I have a hankering for icing that I never had before, so I'm totally in and hopefully we rock ladies.
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    A friend of mine did the, "No C's diet" Which was the following. It was an amazing difference in his diet.
    No candy
    No cookies
    No chips
    No cola
    No cakes
    No chocolate

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR 21 DAY CHALLENGE!!! YOU CAN DO IT!
    [/quote

This is pretty much the same....its all junk and not good for us.
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    I'll do it, but I need to count diet soda too, cuz that stuff makes my stomach hurt like crazy and here lately I have a hankering for icing that I never had before, so I'm totally in and hopefully we rock ladies.

I definitely hear you there. Although I can't drink soda of any type. It give me UTI's and those suck!!!!! So I stick to water or milk occasionally when i feel like drinking something different. :)
  • jeannie1018
    jeannie1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I said I would check this out and Im in! Oh my its going to be hard!
  • ksaranya
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • livedee
    Options
    I hear you and am jumping in .. You can do it !!! 21 days here we come..The no C diet what a great idea thanks.
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    Sure, I'm in!!
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    I said I would check this out and Im in! Oh my its going to be hard!

Awesome!! :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    Would any of you be interested in keeping track of weight as well for these next 21 days? Just curious. Maybe this will help keep us all accountable and maybe good motivation.
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    What an awesome challenge.....count me in!! =]
  • Cory333
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • mamaof4boyz
    Options
    I will do it too. It will be so hard lol....I love those 100 calorie chips ahoy and sun chips. And love love angel food cake.
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    I will do it too. It will be so hard lol....I love those 100 calorie chips ahoy and sun chips. And love love angel food cake.

It will be hard for sure, but I think we all can do it! :)
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this same thing. I'm actually almost done (day 21 is Sat Feb 11). I've found it surprisingly easy most days. Only a couple tough ones. This week is interesting since TOM is visiting, but so far so good... and I'm almost DONE!! :happy: Good luck with your 21 days! You can totally do it!

P.S. - I've been losing steadily these last couple weeks... coincidence? I think not! :bigsmile:
  • Kimmykk7
    Options
    I would love to do this.....what are the next steps? How would we go about tracking it?
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    Alright, since we have so many people wanting to do this challenge I have made up a spreadsheet for us all to track weight and such on. If you would like to join you may enter your name and information. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuVH0Mrk2AFodDVwNk9INEVoNEdQaEcxb3JYc0xMVVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    I would love to do this.....what are the next steps? How would we go about tracking it?

I have set up a spreadsheet and you can enter your information there and this is how we will keep track of things. Any other suggestions for the spreadsheet please let me know!