Those last 100 calories of the day.

Options
13»

Replies

• blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    How about just banking them?!

I understand that anything under 1200 calories is not good so a 100+ calorie deficit every night I would think would not be good. ?
  • mossimos_mommy
    mossimos_mommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love love cottage cheese! This is good to know when im trying to eat up my calories!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I just assume I'm off 100 calories plus or minus daily anyway. Serving sizes are never accurate, you may take a bite of something here or there. 100 calories isn't much IMO and not worth worrying about.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    This happens to me in the summer a lot. I made popsicles that were about 90-100~ calories so I could just have one of those on a whim. I would just pop some combination of greek yogurt, strawberries, mango slices, blueberries, spinach, coconut cream, shredded coconut, peaches, honey or whatever in the blender, pour into molds, and then freeze. Yum!
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    This happens to me in the summer a lot. I made popsicles that were about 90-100~ calories so I could just have one of those on a whim. I would just pop some combination of greek yogurt, strawberries, mango slices, blueberries, spinach, coconut cream, shredded coconut, peaches, honey or whatever in the blender, pour into molds, and then freeze. Yum!

That sounds really good.

Thanks everybody for all your great ideas. :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    8oz of lowfat chocolate milk is about 150 calories. Have 6oz if you don't want to go over your calories. :wink: