Have 75 or more to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• Musicalinda
    Options
    Please add me too - I'm 48 and would like to lose 80-100 lbs. Just joined today, would really appreciate the support!
  • AKidNamedScooter
    Options
    Will totally link up with you! Keep up the good work! Add me
  • debsl8
    debsl8 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am a 40 year old mother of one with at least 78lbs to lose, of which i have lost 20lbs of those in the last 5 weeks, please feel free to add me, and good luck
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I hear you- 40 Y/O mom of 2 with 70+ to lose Happy to accept friend requests ~ need all the motivation and support I can get :)
  • shygirlnot4u
    shygirlnot4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'll add you (anyone else feel free to add me too) ... today is my 5th day eating right and working my butt off at the gym and so far im 5 lbs down. I would love to lose 75lbs more!
  • ReneeG74
    Options
    That would be me!

Anyone want to be friends ... just add me!
  • kpenney727
    Options
    Hi!My name is Kristi and I am new here and it is nice to hear I am not alone!!! I have around 110lbs to lose. I am a full time student in nursing school, alone with having 4 children and a hubby!!! I am starting this journey because I want to be healthy and around for my kids when they are older and I want to set a good example for my 2 year old daughter, I dont want her to go what I went/go through being an overweight woman in todays society!!!

I look forward to "talking" to you all!!! I need all the help and support I can get!!!!
  • donitaj01
    Options
    Me to I"ll join you!! I have 75lbs to lose too! Oh by the way 40's are the rockinest bomb age ever!
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WE have been adding each other (the ones that have responded to this post) and we are just going to be there for each other every step of the way..we all have the same goal in mind..we need each other!:wink: