Options

Replies

• mamnavarro
    mamnavarro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • Kimmykk7
    Options
    Okay!!! Done. I filled it out. Let me know if you see my info!
  • shopperchick17
    shopperchick17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I have a horrible sweet tooth, so I will need tons of support :) I CAN DO IT!!!! My name is on the spreadsheet.
  • Kimmykk7
    Options
    You can and will do it!!! Let's get 7 or 8 lbs off!
  • Kimmykk7
    Options
    So I am assuming weigh in "Week One" would be next Thursday the 16th? and so onnnn
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Okay!!! Done. I filled it out. Let me know if you see my info!

I see it! I was hoping I did it right lol
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    So I am assuming weigh in "Week One" would be next Thursday the 16th? and so onnnn

Yes that is correct
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    I'm in, I have a horrible sweet tooth, so I will need tons of support :) I CAN DO IT!!!! My name is on the spreadsheet.

I see yours as well! Glad this is going like its suppose to lol I was worried I did something wrong on the spreadsheet.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Can I join in as well? I saw "Sugar - the bitter truth" recently and I am mortified :noway: I would like to cut refined sugar off my diet completely and see what will happen with my weight . :huh: Have been going sugar-free whole 5 days now and have even struggled to eat all my calories. Seems sugar was making for the biggest part of my calorie intake :blushing:

If that's ok, will add my data to the sheet! :flowerforyou:
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    me me me!!! i would love to join. i hope it's not too late.
  • mcljess
    mcljess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! So should i just fill out the spreadsheet? Is today day one or tomorrow?
    Thanks, and great idea! Way to motivate so many people, and all before lunch!
    mcljess
  • ksaranya
    Options
    Thanks for counting me in. I have filled out the details.
    I REALLY REALLY Need to stop snacking at work. :--(
  • Eeyore255
    Eeyore255 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Filled out the sheet.
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    me me me!!! i would love to join. i hope it's not too late.

Anybody and everybody is welcome to join. No limitations for this challenge. :) I don't like closed groups...they are less fun anyway!
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    I'm in! Filled out the sheet.

Awesome!!!! :)
  • samue1rb
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • samue1rb
    Options
    Shoot... I forgot about Valentine's Day next week!! Oh well... I can do this!! :)
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just a quick question - is 'starting weight' the weight at the beginning of the challenge - meaning today?
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    I'm in too! So should i just fill out the spreadsheet? Is today day one or tomorrow?
    Thanks, and great idea! Way to motivate so many people, and all before lunch!
    mcljess

We will officially start this challenge TOMORROW because here it is already 2:11pm. I haven't ate any junk today but other people may have
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    Just a quick question - is @starting weight@ the weight at the beginning of teh challenge - meaning today?

Starting weight is when you started your lifestyle change no matter how long ago this was. It is inspiring to see how far everyone has come.