Feeling Courageous & Ready to Display It! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Aside from the comments from everyone else (which I agree with) looks great...

How do YOU feel in it?? that's what's important too...
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look adorable! I love the print! :happy: Girl, you are gonna rock that thing come summertime, and I hope you post update/progress pics wearing this once it gets hot!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! And the suit is the bomb.com!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You look great and should be so proud of your success! Keep going!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    i can't possibly imagine anybody having anything negative to say about your pic, your courage or YOU in general....you are absolutely beautiful!!!!
  • Kina7381
    Kina7381 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!!! Love the color of it too!
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    IT TAKES ALOT OF COURAGE TO POST PICS WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK ALTHOUGH YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP UP THE HARD WORK ALSO WORK ON YOUR SELF ESTEEM LOSING WEIGHT WILL HELP BUILD THAT BUT IT TAKES MORE
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are rockin' that suit!!! Shoot- I wish I looked like you!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That is a perfect suit for you - you look fantastic!

Negative comment? The only thing I can come up with that could even be close to negative is:

"Hey, Stop That! Stop thinking you have anything to worry about when you look so good!" or maybe "No fair...I'm jealous"

See? It's all good!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look great and I totally admire your courage! Keep it up.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Curves are hot - makes a women so sexy in my opinion! Keep that confidence brewing and you'll be a force to be reckoned with!!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You sure a gorgeous! You have nice curves and so I'm sure you will be all that and some come the summer. Keep up the good work girl and I luv the suit:drinker: :drinker:
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Aside from the comments from everyone else (which I agree with) looks great...

How do YOU feel in it?? that's what's important too...

Health wise, I feel better than I have in years! More energy, more inspired, and more courage. I took my 8 year old with me when I bought it and once I had it on, she said "Mom, you look really nice in that." It made me smile because she is very blunt. I tried on another one and she said "Now, you're pushing it. That one is NOT for you!" I laughed and only bought the one. Kids say the darnest things! lol
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I hope to someday have that much courage too! WTG on your success!
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Girl stop it!! You look good......I want that swimsuit:):smile:
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love the suit! Where can I get one? You look amazing. I can't wait to be able to wear one myself. Thanks for posting.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and I love love LOVE that bathing suit.
  • mrsjads
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done! You are extremely brave for posting it but you should not need bravery to be out and about this summer in a bikini or swimsuit, you should be proud x