New and looking for support and friends :)

Options
Okay so my first day here, I posted a thread, and I got a few really great friends out of it, so here I am again,

My name is Crystal, I'm 31 (did I really just say that?) and I have yo-yo dieted in the past, but I've decided to change my lifestyle. When you wake up one day and look in the mirror, and you hate whats staring back its time for a change.

I'm doing this because I want a baby, and I want to be healthy for that baby. I have a few goals to get to before that happens though. So if your willing to push me, I'm willing to push you. We can do this!

Replies

• MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Saw you're new and looking for friends! I'm also trying to get healthy before I start trying to have a baby... I'm Mallory--let's support eachother! :)
  • AKidNamedScooter
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Brandon and I would like to be there for you and support you in your efforts. It's always nice to have positivity around you!
  • xxtattooedxx
    Options
    It's like you took the words right out of my mouth!

I'd love to be part of your journey!
  • debsl8
    debsl8 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. i joined MFP about 6 weeks ago and have managed to lose 20lbs to date (my next weigh in tomorrow). please feel free to add me
  • waferzdog
    Options
    Congratulations - you've taken the first BIG step. I've been tracking for 2 weeks and have hit the hard part. We all need encouragement so keep going and good luck.
  • MrsSherrill
    Options
    Hi, im pretty new too. i have only been on here for little over a week. I also would like to have a baby and be ready and healthy when that happens =) add me =)
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HI, just sent you a friend request. I'm 31, married with 3 kids. I've been tracking for almost 4 weeks. I love this site and all the support and motivation that is here for us.
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have been here almost 5 months and can't believe that I have been able to lose 28 pounds. You can totally do this and I would be happy to support you, I am here everyday.
  • Singsince2
    Options
    Hi! I'm Michele. I would love to make some new friends. I just started using this program today, so it's all new to me. I need to get on my other computer to get a pic up soon. If you wanna look me up on facebook, I am "Joleen Michele Lloyd VanHoose". Would love to have some more friends on this website and FB. I need support, but know I am going to do it FOR REAL this time! Looking forward to following all of you on your weight loss adventures!
  • Marina614
    Marina614 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I am Marina and I have been here a about a month. Please feel free to request me too! I have some really great friends so far! Here is to reaching for the stars!!!
  • florasweets
    florasweets Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've been here since September 2010. Proud to say I've lost 29# ! I love this site and the encouragement we get from one another. Would be thankful for another friend !!
  • Minto23
    Options
    Hey! Ive been tracking for a week and lost 4 pounds after 1st weigh in! couldnt believe it! It defo is the support you get from you friends and the tracker! Feel free to add me x
  • lynnjunior
    Options
    Hello all - I have just started myself in January and would love :love: to have some more positive support - looking to loose 15 lbs before my vacation in May!! Please add me if you would like some more support in this journey!!