WOMEN - how do HOT guys behave?

Options
1235»

Replies

• seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    How do (MOST) hot guys behave?

They think they are better than everyone.
    Some think they are "guidos"
    Rude
    Stuck up
    Douchbags
    Ignorant
    Airheads
    They brag about everything they do with a girl
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wonder who you guys count as hot?? It sounds like they are all uneducated idiots who don't know how to treat women.

You should probably take a look in to that, cause most of the guys I met whom were very hot were very sweet and wonderful too and nothing like you guys describe.
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't think someone's actually hot unless they have a brain to back up their looks - if they don't, I lose interest REALLY fast. The ones, in my opinion, who are the hottest are the ones who have something much more important to think about than their looks, like the Ph.D he's studying for, or this huge thing at work that's incredibly demanding, or a current political situation or a book he's in the middle of. Truly attractive hot guys have something better to offer you than just their looks. If they're out on a date with a pretty and smart girl, the smart, good ones will be able to offer her something better to be interested in than their pretty eyes: they know they have to keep you interested in the long term.

The same thing goes for girls. I've never thought that truly hot girls come off as stupid, not ever.

So true! Looks may get you in the door, but they won't keep you there.
  • jaguar101570
    Options
    I don't want to pis$ anyone off, I know my days if I had any , of being hot are long gone as I am 41 yrs old with a kid! (Not what hot women want ....a single dad at age 41) Anyways I have had success getting an attractive woman to go out with me in my younger days but I have found that I no longer want arm candy. My current fiance ( I am divorced-from a hottie , by the way) has a bit of a weight problem and I could care less because she is the most wonderful and loving woman in the world and I wouldn't trade her for any "hottie". Those of you ladies that are extremely attractive I don't want to stereotype you but I am happy with what I have. It is not always greener on the other side.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I don't want to pis$ anyone off, I know my days if I had any , of being hot are long gone as I am 41 yrs old with a kid! (Not what hot women want ....a single dad at age 41) Anyways I have had success getting an attractive woman to go out with me in my younger days but I have found that I no longer want arm candy. My current fiance ( I am divorced-from a hottie , by the way) has a bit of a weight problem and I could care less because she is the most wonderful and loving woman in the world and I wouldn't trade her for any "hottie". Those of you ladies that are extremely attractive I don't want to stereotype you but I am happy with what I have. It is not always greener on the other side.

I really liked your post, and I think it came from a place of love. U are so in to fiance it seems you can not contain yourself, I think that is so sweet!!
    I wish you the a stable life with peace, joy and happiness with your new love in your future :flowerforyou:
  • kristielea85
    Options
    Well,
    Hot guys to me are a hit or miss, some whom grow up thinking that they are the hottest people around and feel that they have this right to have these ridiculous expectations of woman, not to mention that the women who dont meet these expectations are treated like dirt. These men deserve nobody until they grab a brain and realize that life is not all about a number on a scale or a certain bra size.
    Then there are those "hot men" that have a firm grip on reality and choose to look past all impurities and realize that everyone is beautiful in there own way. These men are the real keepers, the ones that give you the courage to look better for you, the ones who look down on nobody. There aren't many left, but they are out their :)

Eff the a**holes who have these expectations, because everyone on this website is determined to bring those numbers down on the scale and gain the confidence it takes to look at those so called "hot guys" (the no brainer ones lol) and turn your head away and think "hot, I dont think so"
  • kaylammurphy
    Options
    The biggest issue that I take with most prototypically, physically hot is that they know they are hot and therefore have preconceived notions instigated by the cultural emphasis put on having a hot body about "status" within society.

That being said, I feel, as has been stated; Hotness is in the personality. If you are a jerk there is nothing in the universe that can make you attractive. If you are a good person, you are probably way hotter than you think!

is that your hand ?!?!?!??!?!

Hahaha Yes! I was working on kipping pull-ups a couple days ago and got a nice rip! First I was like this :happy: then, when I showered I was like this :sad: and now I am like this :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

I am a single guy and let me tell ya one thing I as a non parent have seen.
    A loving and good dad is extremely hot in the eyes of a lady.
    Don`t sell yourself short and good luck in your future.:drinker:
  • kaylammurphy
    Options

I am a single guy and let me tell ya one thing I as a non parent have seen.
    A loving and good dad is extremely hot in the eyes of a lady.
    Don`t sell yourself short and good luck in your future.:drinker:

Second that!