Dottie's provides a restaurant list and nutrition info!!

Options
Hi Everyone - I wanted to share the website www.dwlz.com with you all. Its Dotties Weight Loss Zone and she has a list of restaurants (LOTS of restaurants) and nutrition info for items on their menus. Due to our busy lives, my husband and I eat out 3-4 times a week so this is essential for me! I wanted to pass it on to everyone else as well! Bon Appetit! :)

Replies

• mfoster1019
    mfoster1019 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OMG...I am so glad that you posted this!!! I've complained to my husband and coworker (who are also doing MFP) about how hard it can be enjoying eating out now because not all places have nutritional information posted. Assuming that all of the counts on this site are accurate (or close to accurate), that'll really help me relax a bit when it comes to eating out.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I've utilized this website for YEARS! it's so awesome! There's also an iPhone app for DWLZ now! :)
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It's a really great site and they are continuously updating their information and adding new restaurants all the time. Good idea to share this! :flowerforyou:
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    bump
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    She does WW points too, right? Or did they take those off when the points values changed?
  • mell312
    mell312 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I used this site frequently years ago, but couldn't remember the name of it. Thanks for sharing! Going to check for the ap now b/c the other fast food ap i have isn't that complete.
  • jdbagley3
    Options
    Thanks for this post. My wife and I ate at Subway today and were trying to figure it out. What a wonderful website!
  • Aprilpooch
    Options
    She does WW points too, right? Or did they take those off when the points values changed?

She still does WW points. :)