Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Options
Hey :-)
I started the 30 day shred with Juillian Michaels today, and I just wondered if there was anybody on here doing it as well?
If anybody wanted to talk about how they are finding it? Any results?
Also when you record your exercise, what do you guys put as the 20 minute workout session under?

Replies

• shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Go down to fitness area..there's tons of people doing it..i think there is a group just started too.
    I log it under circuit training for 25 min.
  • jennhamps
    Options
    Me, I'm on day 8 :0)
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on day 3 add me if you like:)
  • dorairwin
    Options
    : i started it .. :laugh:
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i am doing ripped in 30 instead. O:

its fun.

its making me gain though. Dx
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am!! We started Feb 1st! Here is the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2461-30-day-shred-starting-feb-1st-
  • Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it... I'm on Day 5 of Level 2. Add me!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Day 18....have lost about an inch in each thigh. Stomach/thighs/breasts measuring the same, but I've moved my belt buckle over a notch, and i was able to wear a pair of dress slacks I've not worn for a long time. So, yeah, it's working...not so sure about my ability to measure properly...lol. Have lost about 7 pounds, but sticking with the diet pretty hard too.

Feel much stronger....especially my legs & arms. I'm not ecstatic about the abs workouts, but you can only get so much in in 20 minutes. I bought 6 week 6 pack for my next Jillian endeavor.
  • sunspotalli
    sunspotalli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of level 1 and so far i love it! Excited for level 2 I have friends that are already on level 2 and said it's killer but worth it! Add me too if you like!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just finished about 4 days ago and here are my results...

I am still working on getting my pics added but I can tell you how much I lost in inches

Starting weight: 192.8 ending: 188.00
    waist: 1.75 inches lost
    abs: 2.50 inches lost
    thighs: right-.75 inchs lost left-.25 inches lost
    arms: right-.25 inches lost left- .50 inches lost
    bust: 2.50 inches lost
    chest: 1.25 inches lost
    hips: 1.50 inches lost

total inches lost: 11.25 total weight lost: 4.8 lbs

Just for alittle more info. I am also running every other day. I started the 30 day shred and the C25K one day apart. So I'm out running/walking every other day for about 25 min too. I feel I'd have lost more lbs but I was experimenting with my calorie intake at the same time. I did try to do my 30 days consecutively but did miss 5 days here and there.
  • ShannanRenae
    Options
    I started yesterday...today was day #2 Level 1 for me & I HATE HER...LOL!!!!!!!! I will LOVE Her when I see results tho!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Just ordered it, mainly as it was cheap, keep seeing it mentioned but know nothing about it, hoping to start it in the next few weeks.
  • Vladislava84
    Options
    Hey, I'm doing it too, (day 3) ..add me if you like ;)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Im doing it too.. did day 7 level 1 today - I've noticed a huge difference in my clothes.. im going to measure every time i finish the 10th day = i have to take breaks and cant do 10 consecutive days due to my work schedule and my knees... being over weight so long has really done nothing good for my knees - !!!

good luck ! days 1-4 are the hardest and then you'll be amazed on how much you've improved - I just did day 7 level 1 - without stopping today - for the first time.. so, im pretty pumped about that!!

Have fun with it!
    I track it under circut training!!!
  • Michelle650
    Options
    I'm not doing it religiously every day! I just use it ad alternative to my walking on the treadmill! I use to log it as 20min circuit training, but it isn't until I got my HRM that I realised MFP was quite out!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am on level 3 day 2 and I have lost 13lbs and a little over 10 inches! :)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just finished about 4 days ago and here are my results...

I am still working on getting my pics added but I can tell you how much I lost in inches

Starting weight: 192.8 ending: 188.00
    waist: 1.75 inches lost
    abs: 2.50 inches lost
    thighs: right-.75 inchs lost left-.25 inches lost
    arms: right-.25 inches lost left- .50 inches lost
    bust: 2.50 inches lost
    chest: 1.25 inches lost
    hips: 1.50 inches lost

total inches lost: 11.25 total weight lost: 4.8 lbs

Just for alittle more info. I am also running every other day. I started the 30 day shred and the C25K one day apart. So I'm out running/walking every other day for about 25 min too. I feel I'd have lost more lbs but I was experimenting with my calorie intake at the same time. I did try to do my 30 days consecutively but did miss 5 days here and there.

Awsome work!!!
  • KaraH425
    KaraH425 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6! I've done it here and there for awhile, so I started on Level 2 - planning on 15 days at 2 and 15 at Level 3. Definitely not looking forward to Level 3 though, she's killing me on 2.......
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I record it under circuit training.
    I am a week in and I've lost an inch off my thighs and waist. Also half an inch off my hips.
    I'm super impressed with the program and I don't find it boring like most videos.
  • kpudish
    kpudish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i just started today also:smile: