New to the site

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm Jen, I'm 23 and from Surrey in South London. I have yo yo'd with my weight so much over the years and its's creeping up to the higher end of the scale again.

I'm hoping to get motivated and finally lose the two stone that's clinging and jiggling on me. I figure keeping track of it all here will keep me on the right track.

Hope to find some support and meet some new friends

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello Jen and Welcome To MFP!! Congratulations for wanting to make a change in your Health!! Have a great Journey!!
  • kipper2316
    Options
    Welcome. Im Krissy. Ive been here for about 3 weeks. I love it. The food tracker keeps u honest. There are tons of nice peole on here too.
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    FR sent, here for your support
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm Anji from Nottingham :smile: I'll send you a friends request. We have a Team UK you can find under groups if you fancy joining us.
  • pboroaddick
    pboroaddick Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Les from England, completed 4 weeks now and pleased to have lost 9 pounds. Have a 20 pound target on 1250 calories. Whilst reading the great posts on starvation and eating back exercise calories I do struggle with the concept. Go to gym 3 times a week and play golf. My diary is open
  • mauretta1980
    mauretta1980 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello Fitness Pals, Mauretta from Ottawa, Canada... Today is my very first day, Hoping to make a positive change, meet some fantastic motivators. Goal 25 pounds of baby fat, now lets see if this works,.