Options

Replies

• tjordan74
    tjordan74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cou me in no "c" crap for 21 days
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I need this. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and have been giving in to my junk food cravings waaay too much the last couple weeks especially. I am starting to miss the morning (aka all day long) sickness now. It's just making me feel awful about myself!!

I'm not going to be tracking my weight (since inevitably it's going up not down!) but will touch base with everyone here to offer support and let everyone know how it's going for this first time preggo lady. :)

Good luck everyone!
  • StacyLMcKnight
    Options
    I have a horrable sweet tooth...HORRABLE! I'm in, maybe I can kick junk food!
  • StacyLMcKnight
    Options
    Ohh poor girl! I was the same way!! I gained like 50 lbs when I was pregnant...I was absolutly addicted to those little chocolate eggs they have around easter time...I ate bags and bags of them... not good!
  • Minu135
    Options
    I'm in, I've already added my info to the data sheet ... this is going to be tough, but i think it'll be best for me, sugar seems to be my number one pit fall, as well as cheeto's :) Let's do this!!
  • AngC333
    Options
    Im in!!! I had lost about 27lbs before the holidays and then hit a wall, didnt loose but didnt gain. About 2 weeks ago I started back on my original plan and havent had a heavy, bulky carb since. No bread, No pasta (im Italian...eek), no carb based product. Its basically been all veggies, fruit and proteins with a sugar free jello pudding ;) I plan to change it up when I hit my plateau (which I so frequently do). So I am all for joining in on this challenge :) Lets do it!!! I lost 5lbs in my first week due to the drastic change, weigh in is tomorrow!!!! Lets do this!!!

Friend me :)

Angela
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did the, "No C's diet" Which was the following. It was an amazing difference in his diet.
    No candy
    No cookies
    No chips
    No cola
    No cakes
    No chocolate

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR 21 DAY CHALLENGE!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

Oh my gosh!!! What's left?? *runs around in circles panicking and falls over* :tongue:
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Day one - I'll consider a success, though I did have a taste of my friend's brownie sundae... Come on, brownie sundae in front of a pregnant lady with a sweet tooth?? That was pretty good of me to just have one taste.

How is everyone doing?
  • shopperchick17
    shopperchick17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So far so good, however my sweet tooth is calling so as I type I have a cored apple in the oven with cinn, cloves, stevia and nutmeg for my dessert. YEA a mock apple pie.
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    Great idea - thanks - I'm in!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    So far so good, however my sweet tooth is calling so as I type I have a cored apple in the oven with cinn, cloves, stevia and nutmeg for my dessert. YEA a mock apple pie.

Sounds delish! How'd it turn out?

Day 2 - so far a success. There's still a few hours left for me but I just had a bowl of no added sugar cereal which seems to be helping curve the intense cravings for garbage.
  • shopperchick17
    shopperchick17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It turned out really good, I made 4 so I would have extras to warm up, but they smelled so good both of my daughters had one.
  • livedee
    Options
    I am also new to this site and very serious about my weight loss. starting my 21 day challenge today...
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    yesterday was a major fail for me. Went to the movies and made bad choices even though one pear was involved in the mess. Anyway, woke up today feeling totally crappy. My body is pissed!!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My best buddy was in town over the weekend and we caved and had milkshakes during a shopping spree. But we didn't have a horrible eating day and did a lot of walking. So I restarted my 21 day challenge today. I am steadily losing though so I can only imagine if i didn't have my little cheats now and again where I would be. :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My best buddy was in town over the weekend and we caved and had milkshakes during a shopping spree. But we didn't have a horrible eating day and did a lot of walking. So I restarted my 21 day challenge today. I am steadily losing though so I can only imagine if i didn't have my little cheats now and again where I would be. :flowerforyou:

I caved on the day of my son's birthday party....I will continue to track weight and such on our chart and restart my 21 day junk free today.
  • greeden
    greeden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Bring on the torture!
  • misticache
    Options

I caved on the day of my son's birthday party....I will continue to track weight and such on our chart and restart my 21 day junk free today.
  • misticache
    Options
    Just realized i could use my nook to get on the site. Guess there are really no excuses not to log in and do food diary when electronics make life soo simple.
  • whiteviolett
    Options
    I'm in. Bring on the torture!

Ahaha count me in. you know what they say, no pain no gain :wink: