30lbs to lose by July 21st...I need motivation

Options

Replies

• Whitetail24
    Whitetail24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 40lbs by August.
  • love the breast cancer ribbin. my mom died in part to her fight with breast cancer.
  • if you start a group please count me in
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I can't find the group. I would like to be added. My initial goal in January was to lose 50 lbs by the end of July... I am currently down 5 lbs. Please add me to group or any others can add me as a friend.
  • pb6012002
    Options
    I am here with you all. I have more then 30 to lose but would love to lose at least 30 before I try to get pregnant and would like to try that within the next 4 to 6 months!
  • if you start a group please count me in
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    Same here, I want to lose about 30-40 by July 31st. We can do it!
  • jsmiecho2011
    Options
    I'd love to lose 30lbs by June or July 1st! I just had my first baby and I want to be in better shape than I was before I got pregnant! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Rscrappy
    Options
    I found this site yesterday. I want to lose 30-40 pounds by August. Want to go to the Alumni mixer slimmer than i was at the reunion last summer. Need motivation and ideas for exercise that wont stress my bad back or shoulder. I started keeping track off my weight and measurements a week ago and I have lost 5 pounds and 6 inches. I also cut all soda and fast food out and drink 1/2 my weight in water. I'm up for this challenge. Add me please.
  • redsonya30
    redsonya30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this too!

Motivation for summer...don't want it to be a bummer!

Please add me.
  • pittures
    pittures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    has anyone found the group yet? please post a link when you do
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Same :D
  • You can do it!
  • babyblooeyes
    babyblooeyes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I aim to lose 50lbs by then which is feasible since I am quite large. I'm in if you let me.

Theresa
  • coachpepper
    coachpepper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've got about the same!!!! feel free to add me :)
  • chyrie84
    chyrie84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in with all of you lets lose by July!!! Its exciting that we are together with the same goal. It will help keep me motivated.
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Same =) Feel free to add me, everyone!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I've got the same goal... 30 more lbs. by the beginning of July!!! You can add me if u want :)
  • ampott02
    ampott02 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'M WITH YOU! I'm wanting to do the exact same thing, lose 30 pounds by July 21st, when I leave for a beach vacation for my birthday! I don't want anything to ruin it! We can motivate each other and keep each other accountable! LET'S DO THIS! :)
  • zipsgirl1
    Options
    I am new to this site. I was shocked when I saw how many calories I consumed in food that is not really so good for me. I am hoping that by putting my information in here, it will hold me accoutable to lose. Saw your post of 30lbs... that would be a dream come true. Wishing you the best !