30lbs to lose by July 21st...I need motivation

Options
1235»

Replies

• jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm trying to lose 25lbs by July 15th! I'm moving accross country then, so really hoping to make this goal!

feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    30 lbs by June 30th, my youngest daughter's wedding!! I need the support. Let's share and motivate. I"m adding you. GOOD LUCK> we can do this.
  • amandasowards
    Options
    I would like to you all of you on this journey. My goal is to lose 50 lbs by July 8th. I am turning 30 this year and would like to be back to my weight before I had 3 kids! Please feel free to add me as a friend, I could use all the help and support I can get! :flowerforyou:
  • viclsmith
    viclsmith Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please count me in too. My wedding anniversary is July 5th and I want to lose at least 30 # by then so bad. I love all of your comments and it feels so good to have every one join in. It is so motivating! Good luck everyone. The race is on!
  • bhaktinstella
    bhaktinstella Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have got 25 to go and having just lost 38 or so since last June - i KNOW i can do it. be faithful to counting your calories here on MFP, record EVERYthing! and move move move. i find that if i have to record it - i won't eat it. and when i turn to food emotionally - i try to stop and think how emotionally good i will feel with more weight GONE. my mantra is "eating is not what i DO" and i walk out of the kitchen. it is aslo important not to buy stuff we really shouldn't be eating and have it sitting around in the cupboard. eat fresh whole foods!:smile:
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm trying to lose that by May. I need to get my wedding dress! Please add me as your friend. I love positivity!
  • Giner8681
    Giner8681 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to loss 30 too! Count me in!
  • xxhannahxxp
    Options
    I also want to loose around that much by at least July! good luck girls!
    Im new to this,only just started!
    wish me luck! x
  • QueenBea23
    QueenBea23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a boyfriend who loves to cook also and its very hard convincing him I need to eat healthier. I have a degree in nutrition so I try my best to make his food as healthy as I can. I'm at my heaviest right now and im also trying to lose about 25 lbs by july. We can all do it :smile: we just have to be very disciplined and practice portion control
  • Carita79
    Carita79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    im soo in!!
    I just started a week ago....this site is such a excellent tool to get healthy with :)
    I am looking to lose 30lbs tooo..but by my 33rd birthday on May 2nd
    ..i could deff use some support and tips on portion control
    as well as advice on exercise
    ..the gym is intimidating i dont know what do except treadmill and exercise bike thus far :(
  • sunflr19
    Options
    I'm in, I want to lose 20-30 lbs by the summer......I will settle for 20 by the end of May, and then work on the last 10 over the summer.
  • hatchwife
    Options
    Count me in too! How do I find group?
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well:) I have about the same as most of you to lose. I would like it off by July. If not July is fine with me. Add me if you like:)
  • ReneeG74
    Options
    I have a lot more than 30lbs to lose but its close to my 25lbs by end of June then to shop like a mad woman to find just the right dress for my niece's wedding on July 7.

I need all the help I can get!!
  • nikkirose723
    nikkirose723 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    20 lbs by July 23rd (my birthday) would put me at about goal. Count me in, too!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP at the end of 2011, with a goal of losing 31 lbs by July 14th. Have lost 13 lbs already. I want in on this group!!
  • pittures
    pittures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3192-lose-pounds-by-july-motivation-group

hopefully this link gets you to the group, I just joined it
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30lbs by July 21st for a trip that I have planned. This is our annual Scentsy convention and I want to go back and see my team looking the best that I have yet. I have been emotionally eating over the last several months, not to mention a new boyfriend that loves to cook and now I am the heaviest that I have been in 6 years and it sucks! I lost 80lbs about 7 years ago and kept it off until the last couple of years and it just keeps creeping back up on me. I have got to stop this cycle now. I do not want to let this continue and I want to take it off for me and to be a good example to my kids!

Same here, I need to lose 40 lbs, I gained a lot this past year, I can't believe it!! Hopefully I can find that group also!