Would you Rather ?

Options

Replies

• Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hearing for sure. Communication is tougher but you can still cope with life really well. Lose your sight and its much much harder.

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
  • Heidi_Edgi
    Heidi_Edgi Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Dog. They are so much cooler than *kitten* ;-) hahah.

Would you rather eat the lint out out of Rosie O'Donnells belly button or spend the rest of your life eating ONLY fruit cake?

Kinda gross but it's the first thing that came to my mind
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'd rather eat the lint out of Rosie's bellybutton. *vomit*

Would you rather have to tattoo on your eyebrows (always looking surprised) or eat a stink bug once a week for the rest of your life?
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I would rather eat a stink bug a day for the rest of my life - full plausibility for denial! can't really hide the eyebrows....

Would you rather marry the opposite of your sexual preference (same sex preference= marrying opposite sex; opposite sex preference = marrying same sex) and be blind OR would you rather be married to your sexual preference and be deaf?
  • skarr28
    Options
    Ooh! I'll eat the bug (do I get to choose which kind? :drinker: )

**damn, too late! I choose the second/deaf option**

Would you rather chew a piece of toenail off a dirty man's foot, or throughly lick his unshowered hairy armpit? :laugh:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Lick the armpit, ewwww
    Would you rather lose your sense of taste or a limb?
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    cold - you can always add clothes.. not take them off..

would you rather go back to school or stay in the job you have NOW for the rest of your life?
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Go back to school.

Would you rather only work 20 hrs per week for half of your current pay or have to work 80 hours per week but earn double your current pay?
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    80 hours a week - ill take some MAD HOLIDAYS with the extra cash lol

Would you rather create something that changes the world but get no credit for it OR do absolutely nothing worthwhile but be famous ?
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    would you rather know the day you are going to die, or be surprised?
    I like surprises, but I suppose if I knew exactly what date I was going to die, I would do all sorts of things that would make the average stuntman crap his chinos.

Then again, I'm not fond of pain. Maybe I jumped out of a plane with no parachute, spent ten years in a medically-induced coma, and died the day that was predicted?

Okay, I'll take the surprise.

As for the next poster: Would you rather be an insurance adjuster with no super powers in Metropolis or a PETA volunteer in Pokemon world?
    -wtk
  • EmilyLock
    EmilyLock Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Pokemon World for sure - I love Pikachu!

Would you rather receive a fun surprise parcel every day for the next 5 years, or £1000 right now?
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    fun surprise parcels - wpuld prob amount to more that £1000 worth in five years and more happiness for longer!

Would you rather loose both arms or both legs?
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Legs cos I could push my wheelchair

If your facial muscles stopped working would you rather have a permanent frown or a permanent grin
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    depends on the grin, assuming it's not a *kitten*-eating/cocky type grin that'd get me in trouble then I'd go with the grin.

would you rather be 400 lbs (with the health complications) but look absolutely stunning or be in perfect shape (with the health benefits) but look like you weighed 400 lbs?
  • Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Definately be in perfect shape (with the health benefits) but look like you weighed 400 lbs.

My physical appearance is of no interest to me so it wouldn't be an issue. My weight is causing me lots of pain ith my back and joints. They would be gone so my life would improve dramatically regardless of what i looked like so definately option two thank you!

Would you rather be caught with your clothes around your ankles having a poo or get caught making out with an grotesque ugly person?
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    LOL caught making out...

Would you rather drink a pint of acid or have no hands and feet?
  • shsml
    shsml Posts: 14
    Options
    Hands and feet

Would you rather be be bald or have a comb over?
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    bald.
    would you rather marry an elderly billionaire and have to sleep with them
    or a hottie and always be dirt poor?