Turbo Jammers 6/15-6/21

Options

Replies

• SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Okay, so does it count at all if I WATCHED Chalene and co. move and jump around and get sweaty? Got dressed, popped the DVD in and was definitely not feeling it today. UGH. I am drained...plus, they didn't stop almost the WHOLE time! LOL...Cardio Party Mix 1...I'll conquer you some day...it's just not gonna be today.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I had the Turbo 20 for the morning which was a lot of fun.

My son is accepting an award in school soon so I'll see you later!
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am thinking about getting the

Turbo Jam Beachbody 5 Workouts

Are they any good?

Thanks!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Hi there,

Are they any good?

Thanks!

I have those and started the beginner schedule this week. It's a lot of fun so far ... oh yeah, Ab Jam hurts :laugh:.
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Are they any good?

Thanks!

I have those and started the beginner schedule this week. It's a lot of fun so far ... oh yeah, Ab Jam hurts :laugh:.

Great! I have just ordered it for myself. I am excited to try it! :bigsmile:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Great! I have just ordered it for myself. I am excited to try it! :bigsmile:

Cool! I'm hoping it can help teach me to dance eventually :laugh:.
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    Hi there,

Are they any good?

Thanks!

I have the 5 workouts and have had great luck with them. My clothes fit better for sure! You should give them a try! :glasses:
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Checking with ab jam this morning and fat blaster yesterday...omg that workout is AWESOME! it is definitely the "funnest" for me so far and INTENSE! I felt like my little heart was going to beat out of my chest! i loved the tai chi type stuff at the end and i know i burned a ton of calories. interval training at its finest! i think i will end up using this video the most, and i cant wait to get in better shape so its not *as* intense as it was :laugh:

have a great day girls! :flowerforyou:
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Checking in with Fat Blaster and Ab jam yesterday and Push 1 and 2 today. HipsLips, I love FB too! My heart rate definitely gets up to max and I feel so good afterwards!

Have a great day ladies!
    :heart:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    20-Minute Jam and Ab Jam today. Ouch! I'm really loving Ab Jam; I think I'll be doing it a little more often than the schedule says to, hehe.
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Checking with ab jam this morning and fat blaster yesterday...omg that workout is AWESOME! it is definitely the "funnest" for me so far and INTENSE! I felt like my little heart was going to beat out of my chest! i loved the tai chi type stuff at the end and i know i burned a ton of calories. interval training at its finest! i think i will end up using this video the most, and i cant wait to get in better shape so its not *as* intense as it was :laugh:

have a great day girls! :flowerforyou:

I have to get Fat Blaster! Everyone loves it so much... On Amazon they're only 10.75, that will be my next purchase... I bought CP3 and lower body jam from fitzfour (I think that's her screen name?) for a great deal so I'm excited to get those in the mail. No workout for me yesterday so today I'm making myself do one of the TJ workouts just not sure which one yet :wink:

Great job everyone on your workouts! Keep up the great work! :glasses:
  • cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Checking in with CP3 last night! I weigh myself on Fridays and I am down another 2 lbs. this week!! :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile:
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Checking in with CP3 last night! I weigh myself on Fridays and I am down another 2 lbs. this week!! :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile:

GOOD JOB GIRLIE!!!! that is so awesome!!! i need to start to fat blaster everyday like you!
    YAY!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    CP1 today which went really well. I actually tried this one about a month ago and had to pause a few times. But it looks like I've officially retired my pause button, hehe. I struggled with some of the kick combos in the beginning because I couldn't find the right positions for my feet :laugh:, but aside to that it was a smooth ride.

Oh yeah, my scale is being nice today ... I finally got to see the 130's for the first time since I started losing weight: 139.8 to be exact. And considering my past 3 weekly weigh-ins rounded up to 141, I'm really happy about that. :drinker:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    wow ladies! good work! just so you know...TURBO JAM ROCKS!!! In 2007 i lost 70lbs doing it! THIS ttime I'm doing Turbo Jam and ChaLEAN Extreme together and I've lost 34lbs in 10weeks!:bigsmile: Just thought you'd all like a little incentive. :drinker: I still have about 33lbs to go but it's not that bad. I might just post up here tomorrow with my TJ and CX update. :smile:

by the way, you guys should totally try PUNCH, KICK & JAM and CARDIO PARTY MIX 3! Those are my favs. well i love FB too. OH, and I LOVE 3T!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Family,
    Really been missing you guys this week ~ i haven't fallen off of the planet ~ just been really busy w/ work and haven't taken the time to post - I've been lurking around reading and your posts have been a continual motivator. For me this week I've added walking - I've been walking at about 4mi/hr every day w/ my ankle weights and wrist weights ( which total 7 extra lbs) - i wore a pedometer all day yesterday and logged over 9200 steps - including my "Very, brisk" walk. Feels really good to be outside and seems to help me wind down. Haven't forsaken my TJ , just haven't done much of it this week. I did CP2, 20min twice, and AB Jam so I got something in 4 out of 5 days. P,K and J + Ab Jam on for today and my walk:wink: I am going to try to get it in early before everything else gets moving.
    Today is checking day and I feel really bloated. I should be getting on the scale around 9ish - I hope he'll be kind today. Maybe one day the numbers won't matter - it'll just be about the fitness part. I'm going to keep on hoping.

I'll post after weigh in - love you guys and keep jamming

Janet:heart:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Today is scheduled to be a rest day but I latched some Ab Jam to my Kenpo X workout since I was already sweating, hehe.

Tomorrow is rest day so see you on Monday!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Didn't get to PK & J like I wanted to but have done CP2 this morning b4 everything got going - WOW, it was great !! I love that one:smile: It's about 100+ degrees here in Spring,Tx so i'm really glad I got that done b4 the heat fatigue set in. Might try for a relaxing swim after all of the saturday errands.
    Hope everybody is having a good weekend and i'll pop back in later. Keep up the great work and thank you all for posting what you're doing and the progress your making. I can't tell you how much reading your success stories keeps me going on my own personal weight loss and fitness journey. I appreciate all of you.

L8R,
    Janet:heart:
  • one4Him
    one4Him Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey all,
    My mom, sis and I did the Learn&Burn workout yesterday, and even with all the cardio I get in on the treadmill - I am SO sore! :happy: My hips especially! Boy, it hurts even to walk. :blushing:

Anyway, we're breaking for the weekend as Mom doesn't feel well, but hopefully will be right back at it Monday! I have to be at work by 8 AM and don't get back till 5-6 PM, so we'll have to do it late afternoon... can't wait! It is very different from what I'm used to and I'm really hoping it helps trim away this excess flab!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Tiffany
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    hey guys,

read your message board yesterday and it motivated me to pull out my turbojam videos my boyfriend bought me. Today I did Cardio Party 2, beginning to end. I feel great. Thanks turbojammers.

Felicia