Tell us about your valentine <3

Options
13»

Replies

• MustLovePittys
    MustLovePittys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My hubby Andy...we just got married in June and have been together for 7 years before that. If it wasn't for him, I think I would have quit already because I am a junk food addict! I have only been dieting for 2 weeks, and I have lost 4 pounds. I asked him if he could tell and he said, "Yes, in your face...because your smiling!" <3
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    my Valentine is Orville Redenbacher because all I will be doing is eating some popcorn and watching a movie by myself.
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really sorry to hear that dude... hang in there...
  • RDalton84
    Options
    My valentine is my wonderful hubby, Patrick. We have been together 7 years (8 this coming June) and we've been married for 6 years. We have two wonderful little boys together and in the short amount of time we have been together we have been through many obsticles. He truly is my best friend and I love him more and more everyday!! My husband recently changed careers and with his previous job he worked almost EVERY valentines day night. This is probably the 4th valentines we have actually spent together in 7 years. So happy to actually be able to spend the day with my love!!
  • WishfulShrinking21
    Options
    My Valentine is my boyfriend, Darren. We have been together for over 4 years. I love our relationship and I love how many people comment on our relationship, we don't argue or fight we are just a very laid back, fun couple. We have so many laughs, together with Hallie aged 3. I love my little family.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Yay, I love to hear love stories! :-)
    My Valentine and I have been married for 12 years and have 5 children together. He is a true gentleman and my knight and hero. He texts me during the day to tell me he's thinking of me, he kisses me and gazes into my eyes as soon as he gets home (while all the kids are yelling "Daddy!" and hanging onto his leg), and he changes diapers and loads the dishwasher without being asked. Plus, he looks really hot wearing a baby in a sling!
    I especially love that he supports me taking time away from the home to practice my passion (martial arts) and that he takes the time to take care of himself (he's a runner.)
  • coppercat25
    coppercat25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My Valentine is my boyfriend Andy. We got together in June 2009, at a speed dating event that my then housemate forced me to go to, where I thought I would never actually meet someone! We are on the verge of moving into our first bought home (we've been living together and renting since Feb 2010) so we are very excited! A few months after we met, he had to move up the country, which was a 4 hour drive away, and asked me to move up with him after a few months of long distance. I have never looked back!

He has helped me through some difficult times, and been very supportive about my diet/exercise. He has never said anything negative about my appearance, but always compliments me and looks after me. We rarely argue and when we're together I feel like its just 'right.' I know he is the one, and he has also just told me he has found the perfect engagement ring...! So just waiting for him to pop the Question now!

Edit: Forgot to say on V day we will just be staying in with a romantic movie and a takeaway and a bottle of fizz as we cant afford to go out with buying the new house! I have bought him a jack daniels poker set as a token gift!

Need some ideas of romantic films to watch, if anyone can suggest any!
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Mine is my wife Trish - we have been together 21 years (damn - thats like 1/2 my life!) (married 15) and have 3 great kids. We have been thru thick and thin w/ each other. I figure anyone that puts up w/ my **** for this long is a keeper! ;)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    It's valentine is precious to it. Its warm and soft and has five fingers. It buys it a bottle of lotion for valentines it does....
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    It's valentine is precious to it. Its warm and soft and has five fingers. It buys it a bottle of lotion for valentines it does....

Haha!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    My valentine is my boyfirend... And hes horrible at doing anything romatic for me, so I dont want Valentines day to come. Thats like 90% of our fights, is that I feel like every once in a while I should get treated like I am special.... I cook, clean, set up romanitc/frisky nights, take him out. Ive never got ANYTHING. Not material wise, but any sort of date that shows he thinks about it... I love him, and he loves me, we have a great realtionship otherwise... He calls me bautiful through all the weight ive gained, he loves and compliments my food, he kisses me in the middle of the night, he ties my shoes in public, he loves me truely.

I just want a damn date set up for me. I dont care if its a cold picnic in the snow. Last year for Vday he didnt even see me! He was at work, which I understand, but I didnt even get a "Happy Valentines Day" phone call or text...

Okay, whine is over now.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    My valentine is my husband, we have been married 2.5 years but met almost 10 years ago. He is super sexy and super smart and I love him like crazy. My birthday is Feb. 7 so I always feel bad about Valentine's day coming a week later, I'll try to keep these flowers alive til then. He makes me a fabulous dinner, that's been our tradition for awhile since I don't want to worry about reservations and crowded restaurants on Valentine's Day. It just occurred to me that even though we broke up for part of a year, we have spent the every Valentine's day together since we met!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    i haven't asked him yet, eeeek! i hope he says yes! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you!!
  • jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    My valentine is an amazing man named Barkley. Yes, that's his first name lol.
    We have been together since november 21, 2007 so over 4 years now. :) He completes me, like a puzzle. Not to sound cheesy. He has been there for me through some of the hardest times, and I will always be there for him.

Barkley is very romantic, and I love that. Through our ups and downs over the years, I've noticed we can't stay mad at each other long lol. We live together, and have since the end of 2008, split bills evenly although he has a better job so sometimes picks up my slack. I'm so glad I found him :) He's the best thing to ever happen to me <3
  • whutzup
    Options
    :heart: My Valentine is..... My adorable husband he is my sole mate, we both love each unconditionally. We are getting healthy together. He is my everything and my motivation to get in shape. He was by my side when I quit smoking and I know that wasn't easy at times, we want to get into shape to spend as many years as we can together. I love my valentine..

15852314.png
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Amazing woman, Im totally in love. Way out of my league, puts up with my nonstop talking, and is a real trooper. Heres what I got her (been bragging a bit):

IMG_20120211_152134.jpg

(Just a bracelet, dont get to excited)
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well my valentine is no longer my boyfriend ): HES MY FIANCE :D hope everyones day went as great as mine, and I didn't even over way these last two days (:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    My Valentine is my 11 year old daughter. I didn't know why the change in the house kept disappearing, but I got home yesterday and found out.

A gorgeous perfect rose
    She made dinner
    met me with a glass of wine
    gave me low-fat cheese and strawberries while my feet were put up
    served me dinner
    pulled a candlelit bubblebath complete with soap rose petals

Yeah....I have the best kid ever
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My Valentine's name is Michael :) We met at Wendy's going to meet up with the same friend October of 2011. He's a year and a half older than I am, and he made me believe in love. I met him at the worst possible time of my life. I was depressed, suicidal and full of pessimism. Three and a half months with him, today, I feel like a brand new person. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and if I don't grow up to marry this boy I will envy the woman whom eventually will. I don't believe in "soul mates" but I'm not exactly sure what else to call him. He saved me, and I can only repay him with love. He was my first Valentine, and I anticipate he will be my last.

P10700412.jpg

P10700422.jpg