Replies

• Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Beautiful!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I don't think ANYONE would be disgusted or offended by your pictures. You inspire me! And many others! Keep it up girl!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you all

FTR- I hate my stretchmarks.. but there isn't anything I can do about them. The plus side.. when I get into my goal weight and toned up.. I can wear a REAL bikini and let the sun fade them.. temporarily. :laugh:

:heart:
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great job!

You look a lot like me ;). I've had 2 kids, 1 c-section 1 vbac, and gallbladder surgery. My 'battle scars' are there for a reason! :D
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Streatch marks are horrid! I am covered in them from weight gain due to contraception and pregnancy!!! I'm glad they go down and I'm sure one day when I am walking with my beautiful child on a nice beach I will have the confidence to wear a bikini and sod what anyone says about my scars and giggles!! So good for you I say!! Keep it up!!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Battlescars ? I have my fair share too after four kids and I have, for the most part, embraced them ! Many many moms do :)

I absolutely love your shape , very curvy , very hourglass , very womanly .

Thanks for posting this !
  • Christina269
    Options
    You're doing great!!! I'm full of stretch marks and tons of scars from different surgeries.... big ol' nasty one an inch wide that runs all the way from my upper abdomen to my ... well... low low lower abdomen :o) And when I'm not so flubby, I'll rock my scars just like you!
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    But, I am still posting my pictures. *gives you time to leave thread before you are "offended", "disgusted" or any other complaints you might come up with....*

I have stretchmarks on my belly from having two GORGEOUS kids.
    I also have a scar (which you can't see since belly is now hanging over it..) from two c-section surgeries to have my babies
    I have cellulite on my thighs.. and booty...
    My arms flab and jiggle.
    oh, and I DEF don't have a thigh gap (and won't ever have one.. even with these hips...)

But, what I DO have is a work in progress. I have a supportive family and group of friends. I have curves, I have scars, I have marks that will never go away.

6743345_3308.jpg

What a wonderful, womanly figure! Thanks for the inspiration today: I sometimes forget to find role models for my journey that have also had kids and lived a little! Congrats to you!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks around my hips and I haven't even had children. Its all from gaining weight. I've had them for years. I have cottage cheese thighs too so I'm not perfect either. All that matters is you making the change. You're on the way!
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    In other words you are a real lady that is getting healthy and fit and is beautiful all along the way.

This!!! Our baby marks are beautiful and so worth it :P
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    You look wonderful! keep it up!
  • KatesBadAss
    KatesBadAss Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! As women, we are able to make babies, take care of those babies along with a household, a job (stay at home or outside the home), feed, clothe, kiss boo-boo's, take care of a husband, boyfriend, significant other, juggle our lives in ways that most people can't. As mother's we have beared many burdens and having stretch marks only means you are stronger than you think you can be. Love your body, imperfections and all. You are doing a great job....work that body, girl! Good luck to you!!
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    In other words you are a real lady that is getting healthy and fit and is beautiful all along the way.

This!!! Our baby marks are beautiful and so worth it :P

THIS ^^^^^
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I would die to have your shape.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    LOVE that post, very proud of you!
  • bdwier
    bdwier Posts: 13
    Options
    You have inspired and encouraged me! I don't have so many stretch marks, but I have had 4 kids (2 c-sections), an appendectomy, a laparascopy, AND a hysterectomy! A person could play connect the dots with all the scars on my stomach haha. But I have been concerned (i guess thats the word I should use) with my belly flab from my skin not shrinking back to normal size. After your encouraging post.. I am going to try to be less self-conscious of the extra skin, and prouder of my "life marks" :) Thank you for being a positive influence in the mfp community! :flowerforyou:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    You're marvelous! I find I like seeing scars. They give people character. I love ever single one of mine. Even the gash on my face I've had since I was a baby. I <3 you.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    WTG,

Thanks for sharing. I know that is not an easy thing to do. I still need to get around to uploading and posting mine.

You can def see progress. Keep up the good work.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And I agree with one of the male comments, lace panties are nice! I've been buying a lot of lace lately and I feel much sexier. Great job, and great attitude you have:flowerforyou: