Proud of myself

Options
2»

Replies

• Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    good work! next time skip all together!! lol jk!
  • Trinketona
    Options
    Wow!!! Good job.

This site has helped me out a lot too.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!! What a temptation!! I hear you about being addicted to MFP and feeling like a mad scientist!

doc_brown.jpg
  • Miatta81
    Options
    Very well done. Those days and situations like that are very difficult. Being disciplined goes a long way. Keep up the good work.
  • Miatta81
    Options
    I like that. Restructuring and not restricting!!! Going to be using this a lot from now on. Thanks!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words all.
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :) I was proud that I only ate half my dinner and didn't scarf the whole thing down like I usually do! :D Congrats on only the one slice of pizza, it's hard to tell your body no on something it has known for so long. But, we must put our foot down when needed and you did the right thing!
  • WishfulShrinking21
    Options
    well done!!
  • islandgirldl76
    islandgirldl76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome it is small steps like that, that will get you to your goal. Helps keep me motivated too.
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You SHOULD be proud of yourself!! That is huge....I know for a fact! And afterwards you think to yourself "Wow, I actually did it and didn't die from it!' :wink: At least that's what goes through my mind at time like that. DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT YOUR FUTURE SELF WILL THANK YOU FOR!! You DID!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!