Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Options
13»

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I finished recently and lost 17 inches. I am doing ripped in 30 now. It's awesome.
  • a_robinson86
    a_robinson86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 level 1 today and I'm literally dying!! lol I couldn't do any pull ups AT ALL! lol I'm hoping by the time I've been doing it for a few days I might find it a bit easier, it's the first exercise dvd I've ever bought so I'm new to this concept of exercising anyways. Good luck everyone, I hope you all get good results :happy:
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level one...
    A little sore.. not bad though.
    It feels soooo good when you are done... and can feel the stretch in your muscles.

But man its takes some motivation to get up and just do it!!

Add me if you want! More friends... more motivation ... always better together!
    xx
  • Msjcooper
    Msjcooper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    On day 3 of Level 2. This is my third time doing it. The first time I lost 12 pounds and 24 inches total. Felt amazing! I felt that when I finished the Shred, I had a hard time maintaining the strength and toning. So, I do it about 3 times a week, on level 2, during the in between times. It really works and a great, quick way to tone up before bathing suit season.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I started back up with it yesterday. Bought the dvd last year sometime, did it for a while and got bored and didn't feel like it was working so I gave up on it. But after reading some reviews on Amazon I decided to give it another shot...I'm going to mix up the levels instead of staying on each one for a set number of days. My 3rd day of level 1 is tomorrow, then I'm going up to level 2 for a couple days, then back to level one, etc. I know I will need a couple of weeks to work up to level 3 for sure!
  • sallunia
    sallunia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is what I plan on doing. YIKES - day 3 level 1 today and it seems as though its getting harder everyday!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    On day 3! Easier than day 1 but still kicking my butt!
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I am starting today!
  • snooze88
    Options
    i was looking to do this, but i was wondering before i bought it whether it has to be done every day, or whether it can be used in conjunction or instead of my gym days?

hope this isnt a stupid question :)
  • Alm1055
    Options
    I will be done with the Shred on Sunday. So far I am down like 8 lbs and 11 or so inches ( will do final measurments on Sunday) I also added Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 6 Week 6 Pack to the Shred. I got bored really easy with the Shred. I feel level 2 is the hardest of all 3 levels. I do really like BFBM its a really good cardio workout however I do feel like I might die while I am doing it. lol . 6 Week 6 Pack is an awesome ab work out! Feel free to add me for support!
    Good luck everyone! :happy:
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    woot!

day 1 is done!
  • vickyraetownsend
    Options
    Day 3 completed. You will ache the first day you do it - no way of getting round it. But I promise ladies (and gentlemen) it does get easier! Work through it. And remember to warm up well, and cool down, because it will help you losen up and not ache so much. Guys, we can do this! Bring on Level 2 in the next 7 days :-)
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    just finished it two days ago and lost an inch of my waist and an inch off my thighs. 2 inches might not seem like a lot but i dont have much to lose so im happy with the results. stick with it!
  • vickyraetownsend
    Options
    Well done! About to do day 4 and I don't ache at all anymore! woooooo :-)
  • Alm1055
    Options
    I finished the Shred this weekend, I wish I could post pics from my phone. I did my final measurements this weekend I lost 7lbs but I also lost a total of 18.5 inches from my whole body. I notice a huge difference in my belly and hips. I did also do Banish fat Boost Metabolism and 6 week 6 pack ( I am still doing those now ) I lost 5.5 inches on my hips I am so excited with the results I have been getting from these DVD's better then when I was going to the gym.

I am 5'3 and my starting weight was 153 and I am now 147 :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • vickyraetownsend
    Options
    I finished the Shred this weekend, I wish I could post pics from my phone. I did my final measurements this weekend I lost 7lbs but I also lost a total of 18.5 inches from my whole body. I notice a huge difference in my belly and hips. I did also do Banish fat Boost Metabolism and 6 week 6 pack ( I am still doing those now ) I lost 5.5 inches on my hips I am so excited with the results I have been getting from these DVD's better then when I was going to the gym.

I am 5'3 and my starting weight was 153 and I am now 147 :happy: :happy: :happy:

WELL DONE. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU :-)
  • Alm1055
    Options
    Thank you :happy:
  • 160Mooney
    160Mooney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just finished day two and surprisingly it was much easier than yesterday. I am excited to see what tomorrow brings, Our Pools out here in the desert open in a month, so I am hoping I will be ready for swim suit season!