People you just want to tell to

Options
*kitten* OFF!

My ex-bf.....*kitten* off and leave me alone!

To the woman who's office is near me....*kitten* off! I don't want to hear everyday/all day about how awesome you are, how good you look, how you are so cute/fun/pithy/unique/clumsy and how everyone loves you. I actually think you are insecure. And FYI.....men like you because you are easy, how many have you been through in the last 3 months?

Replies

• mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    The stupid neighbor who lives down the street from me whose dog is always left outside at 10 PM for a half an hour everynight. The little dog barks the ENTIRE time. Right when I am trying to go to bed. grrrrr
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    hehe what a *kitten*..

My old high school friends can F**K OFF cause they say they want to hang out but if they get a date instead they ALWAYS cancel plans with me
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My idiotic co-workers - **** OFF!!! Learn how to do your job, if I were your supervisor, you're *kitten* would be out on the curb.
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    sadly my professors.....although exam week just ended and finals are two mondays away.....
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    ANY OPPOSING TEAM I PLAY.....
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Close-minded conservative brain-washed haters who want to tell women what they can and can't do with their bodies can *kitten* off!.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Inconsiderate parents.

I'm a nanny for 2 children, one is in school 1/2 day, the other is in school the full day so I always get the afternoon off.

But for the 5th time in 2 weeks the parents wait until I'm at their house to tell me one or both of the children are sick, and if I wouldn't mind staying all day.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    my boss.

the managers who come in and take everyone to lunch but tell me to cover the phones and never even offer to bring me food back.

my boss again for never sticking up for me on anything and always throwing me under the bus.

the person last night who dropped a 2 liter of soda on the aisle at work and walked away and didn't even bother to inform anyone.

close minded people who want to judge people without even knowing the details of a situation.

I could go on and on but I'm stopping. :bigsmile:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    My cold. I was feeling so awesome and now ... so sh*tty.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    *kitten* off Weak Joy!!! How dare you get sick and keep us away from the gym all weak?! You disgust me. Get healthy and get your *kitten* in gear!!!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich can f**k off.
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    Oh dear! You started me......

- that one annoying person ( we all have one) I work with, seriously, f*** off , there is more to life

- my neighbour that we 'share' a drive with except we don't as every time we need the car out she wants us to move it.

- the people who complain about nurses doing normal things usually those in the high up offices that have never done a 12 hour stint on a ward...I am a NURSE not a robot not some new form of being I am a normal person..... Drinking a can of pop at the station when I'm so busy I don't have time to eat isn't unprofessional it's necessary, laughing isn't wrong - sometimes if you don't you would cry, seriously !!, I could go on forever

:)
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    A lady I work with walks round all week complaining and moaning and today, Friday she is happy, this happens every bloody week!

Seriously woman go get a job you enjoy or stop *****ing and bringing everyone else down with you! :grumble:
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    The stupid b!tch in town that thought I tried to get down her husband's pants like 8 years ago and still tells everyone in town I'm a swinger. STFU and pay attention to your man c#nt. If I was trying to eff him, it would have been done.

My dumbass hillbilly neighbors that kick dirt every weekend over a bonfire - grow the f up *kitten* clowns, you are damn near 50 yrs old - find something better to do with your life other than interrupting my sleep.

EFF OFF.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Co-Worker

Selfish doesn't look good on anybody...

Hobag:bigsmile:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    People labelers; Conservative, liberal, gay, straight, fat, thin, lazy, whatever. Fvck off, People are people.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    To the x-journalist who shops where I work. F**K OFF! You are a boring, tedious timewasting old woman who wouldn't recognize a 'story' it it bit you on the butt. No one wants to hear you witter, people cross the road to avoid you. Take the hint woman!

And sorry, no you didn't work for the London Times, you worked for the Rochdale Courier. I know because I had the misfortune to live near you back then. Small world eh!:laugh:
  • chaoticxinsane
    Options
    Those crotchety old customers that only come in to find the first employee they can grab and rant and rave about how much they hate the company, want discounts for every minor inconvenience, and get pissed off when the person they grab does not have intricate knowledge of EVERY aspect of the store NOR the authority to do anything about their situation other than offer a shoulder to piss and moan on.

My name badge (which you looked at, because you threatened to call corporate and tell them about how incompetent I am) says PRICING TEAM MEMBER. Not customer service, not cashier, not stocker, not technical support, not receiving, not management, not the store director! I will do everything in my power to direct you to who you need to talk to, but do NOT get pissed at me for not knowing how to do not my job!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    The Occupy movement. STFU and go away. You don't represent me.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My idiotic co-workers - **** OFF!!! Learn how to do your job, if I were your supervisor, you're *kitten* would be out on the curb.

Right there with you on this one!