all the single ladies (and guys).....

Options

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Why is it the worst day ever? It's just a day. Who cares?

I will treat it like I would any day. That day happens to be a gym day. I'll go to work. I will come home. I will go to the gym. I'll have a protein shake for dinner. I'll work on some music I am writing. To appease the valentines gods I'll get some nice lotion... ;) heh
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Last year was the worst after being married for 11 years to a hottie. Hopefully this year the Scotch doesn't call the shots, probably have a romantic dinner with the most beautiful 3 year old daughter a dad could ever ask for :)
  • lhanks89
    lhanks89 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Singles Awareness Day?

I'm gonna make a whole bunch of cookies/candies and give them to my friends to make them FAT! (ha ha just kidding... about the fat part).

It'll be just another diet/exercise day. Maybe I'll actually let myself eat one of the cookies I make.

But, I'm definitely gonna pick up some of those little conversation hearts when they go on sale on the 15th :D
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My plan is to work out till I can not move for that day, I see it as motivation
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like the day after when all the chocolate goes on sale! :love:

Oops, did I really say that on here?!?

You read my mind..that's all I care about lol Chocolates good for the heart right?
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I'm dating someone, and still hate valentine's...
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Celebratory *kitten*.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My husband and I do not celebrate Vday.
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Just another day. I ignore it. I neither loath it nor like it.

Although now that you mention voodoo........
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Last year was the worst after being married for 11 years to a hottie. Hopefully this year the Scotch doesn't call the shots, probably have a romantic dinner with the most beautiful 3 year old daughter a dad could ever ask for :)

I looooove this!!!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm married and I'm already dreading it. :( Don't worry if my wife read this she would say the same thing.
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'll be at the gym. I have 2 daughters, so most of the time I take them out and buy them gifts. I don't be sad though, it's not that serious. lol
  • vmk287
    vmk287 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kinda sucks when your birthday is on Valentines day!! Lol... :noway:
    Its all good though, gotta look at the brighter side of things, im working on me!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    don't worry folks. in five days, candy is 50% off!!!
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have a date with the gym that night :) The gym never disappoints me ;)
  • ElleD89
    ElleD89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Most likely corralling all my single friends into a movie theatre and forcing them to watch This Means War with me. I have an unhealthy crush on Tom Hardy. Other than that, I'll probaby just get in the spirit and make something sweet for my co-workers. Typical diet/exercise day for me!
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My plans are simple. Go to lecture and ride off a hangover. Love my birthday being on the 13th :-D
  • ShanniLee
    Options
    Valentine's day is over-rated! It puts way to much pressure on couples. I would much rather my boyfriend buy me flowers any other day of the year because he WANTS to not because it V-day and he feels he NEEDS to. It's just an expensive retarded holiday!!! My Valentines day is going to be spent with my boyfriend playing PS3 and having pizza :)
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have a hot date with the gym!
  • souffrir_belle
    souffrir_belle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love Valentines Day, even though I am single..

Hmmm... Lets be honest i'll spend it working, feeling sorry for.myself and getting a large tub of ben and jerrys :-)