Options
Tybalt71
Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
:glasses: mmmmmmm nutella my drug of choice for a mere 100 cals per tsp

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I don't want to bathe in it, but I love it!
  • beccahansen
    Options
    oh I know, right?? It's the freakin BEST ever!
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Be careful! Nutella in one tbls has 22 grams of sugar in it! That's the equivillant to eating 11 sugar packets!
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    that sounds amazing right now lol
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh.My.Gawd. YUMNESS
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    say what you will about the sugary evils of nutella but it is absolutely DELICIOUS .... love it YUM YUM
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    11 packets?? maybe ill just do it for skin therapy instead lol
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Nutella is tasty for sure, but certainly would avoid becuse of the sugar if trying to loose weight.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    :glasses: mmmmmmm nutella my drug of choice for a mere 100 cals per tsp

Shut it up! I love that stuff. I have to hide it from myself at home... until a moment of desperation! It's like eating frosting on toast. LOL :noway: :bigsmile:
  • kimmysmith4378
    kimmysmith4378 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So love this! Tasty and fairly low in calories. For me just one piece of toast with a light covering is plenty to kick that chocolate craving to the curb!
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    YES!!!!!!! This week I ate Nutella everyday - 1 tbsp. And this week, after 2 solid months of no weight loss, I dropped 3.5 pounds. I changed NOTHING else in my eating habits or workout schedule, I only added Nutella and I dropped.

Nutella is my miracle drug.
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Be careful! Nutella in one tbls has 22 grams of sugar in it! That's the equivillant to eating 11 sugar packets!

Someone's a Debbie Downer.
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Nutella is tasty for sure, but certainly would avoid becuse of the sugar if trying to loose weight.

I've enjoyed a spoonful of it quite frequently throughout my weight loss. If you lick it slowly to savor it, it is very satisfying. And easy to fit the calories into calorie target.
  • seph_house
    seph_house Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    philladelphia (a cream cheese brand here in the uk) have started doing a 'with chocolate' variety recently. this past weekend i was getting a bunch of friends to try it (which is very nice but a bit odd 'cause you can still distinctly taste the cream cheese freshness) and then try some nutella...

*all* of us were going "i did reallise nutella tasted so NUTTY!!" and then calling over another person to inflict the test on until there were a huddle of about 6 of us goggling over the nuttyness of our well loved hazelnut and chocolate spread which we *knew* about but didn't really notice until there was something to compare against. it's really weird, i feel the urge to go and find other non-nut chocolate spreads to do more comparisons :D
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I'm the victim here and it's all my 7yr old girl's fault, im blaming Bella, she told me"here daddie try thisssssss" hooked ever since, going through withdrawls, require an intervention please-Ty
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm all about the Biscoff Spread...soo good just by the spoonful.
  • skinnycat101
    skinnycat101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No thanks, I don't even want that sugary glue in my mouth, let alone bathe in it! It tastes bad and smells worse to me. I'm surprised to see people liking it so much! Well, hey, to each his own :)
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!! This week I ate Nutella everyday - 1 tbsp. And this week, after 2 solid months of no weight loss, I dropped 3.5 pounds. I changed NOTHING else in my eating habits or workout schedule, I only added Nutella and I dropped.

Nutella is my miracle drug.

So THAT'S the secret to breaking plateaus? :laugh:

On a serious note: I love Nutella! But I go through a jar in around 3 months... moderation is the key.
  • DzzyButterfly
    DzzyButterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I read the title and the first thing that came to mind was--- "As long as I get a spoon."

YUM!
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Definitely is addicting!! I didn't buy any the last time I was at the store because moderation gets to be a problem sometimes.