Reward Tattoos?

Options
morgthom75
morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
Hey all. My wife and I have been doing the weight loss thing for almost a year now. We both hope to be at our goal weights in May. Me=140 lbs down (96 so far), Her= 31 lbs down (19 so far). Anywho.. we're thinking about getting tattoos as our end reward. We both have tattoos. I have some biomech stuff on my shoulders, she has a beautiful sunset scene on her shoulder. Just looking for some ideas for a matching/significant meaning tattoos. A little info about us: She's part Cherokee/Chocktaw Indian (smokin hot), from Florida, loves to dance, loves to party, and is a total free spirit. (Her user name is Heidiwithom, check her out).Totally my soul mate. Me: I'm as caucasian as you can get, from Utah (boooo), love Football and Zombies, love the outdoors, and love the hell out of her. Just hoping anyone out there has seen or come across any cool designs or ideas we haven't thought of. Thanks everybody!

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I want a reward tattoo too. Not to get stereotypical, but what about feathers behind the ear - for her. I've seen some people with them and I bet with her skin tone, they'd look beautiful.
  • morgthom75
    Options
    Ooooh I want a reward tattoo too. Not to get stereotypical, but what about feathers behind the ear - for her. I've seen some people with them and I bet with her skin tone, they'd look beautiful.

Oh ya, she's seen that before and loves it. I'm sure she will be doing that in the future. But we were looking into doing something together. I dunno what I'd do. Maybe a cowboy hat... Ha! I'm not a cowboy at all, but cowboys and indians would be funny.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I gave myself a tattoo for my 30th birthday. Just a single chinese character, "an". It means many things, but for me it symbolizes tranquility - a state I would like to be in more often than I am!

My next tattoo (at 30 pounds lost) will be a rose with some celtic knotwork, for my middle name, music and spirituality.

You need to find what calls to you both. Perhaps a tattoo artist could help you out with that!
  • morgthom75
    Options
    You need to find what calls to you both. Perhaps a tattoo artist could help you out with that!

Ya, my bro-in-law is the artist. He's crazy good, but as a result, he's always super busy. Just hoping to have a few ideas going into it. Yours sound awesome btw!
  • heidiwithom
    Options
    Thanks babe!! P.s. I love the cowboys and Indian idea. Haha! Classic.