Before and atter but not AFTER ..........

Options
2»

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! :smile:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Uh-mazing. Thanks for inspiring me in fact everyone has inspired me. It's said every program works it's just a matter of finding what works for YOU. Well let me tell you logging in here everyday and being inspired by everyone MOST definitely works for me.
  • jenaranda
    jenaranda Posts: 32
    Options
    Congrats to you :flowerforyou:

Awesome Job, you are a beauitful women

Keep it up
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    awesome
  • Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow! You are truly AMAZING!. I was feeling kind down today because I only lost 1 pound instead of 2, but you've given me encouragement.

Thank you for posting your pics....
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you look SO great, i can not emphasise the 'so' part enough!!! good for you, what an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful either way--but wtg on getting HEALTHY!
    amazing work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    incredible. you look great!!! AND show us a body shot!!!! 210 down and you can't avoid that, you really do look amazing!!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic and WHAT an inspiration you are to me. I have over 200 pounds to lose to reach my goal and there are times I wonder if I'll ever be able to do it. It's seeing people that have accomplished it that make me realize it can be done. Thank you so much for posting this. I really needed the boost today:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!