dunkin donuts

Options
2»

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My favorite favorite....Mocha coconut iced coffee with cream.

My daily cup o joe (cuz it's lower on cals) ....Ice coffee with cream...or unsweetened iced tea.
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    iced caramel latte like a million calories but WORTH it.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I don't drink coffee.....but DD used to have Mily Way hot chocolate, it was to freakin die for. I am actually glad they don't have it any more, I could just drink my calories away with it.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Yemen
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    The ice cream version
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Medium iced or hot with skim milk and 2 splenda. I might get a flavor shot if there's something good in season like pumpkin or gingerbread...usually not worth the extra calories though.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I have a Keurig machine with cupboards full of various K-cups. I have more selection here than any of the stores in at least a 50-mile radius.

I have everything from Folgers to Starbucks to Van Houtte, Timothy's, Gloria Jean's, Barista Prima, Millstone, etc...

San Francisco Bay are special, and my favorite, though. Starbucks Pike Place K-cups are a close second.

For flavored coffees, I love the Timothy's Sugar Bush Maple, and several others by Van Houtte, such as Caramel Apple Pie and White Chocolate Mint.

MMmmmm. Here's a slightly-outdated pic of just some of my K-cups (many more on top of the fridge and a few boxes on the counter and some other boxes in another cupboard, lol):

197220_10150161051540928_728810927_8519320_5170552_n.jpg
  • luvgreen25
    Options

197220_10150161051540928_728810927_8519320_5170552_n.jpg

Looks like you have a bit of a coffee addiction!
  • cando4myself2
    Options
    Acacia from Caribou Coffee is my all time fave; sadly they stopped roasting it. Its blueberry juiciness was divine. 2nd fave was Fireside by Caribou, they took that away as well :( I keep searching for a coffee to replace them but have yet to find it. For a Latte I recently had Salted Carmel Mocha from Starbucks (nonfat, no whip of course), its delish! A couple of years ago Dunn Bros had an Autumn Spice Latte that was delish as well.