Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Creepy guys at the gym

Replies

• KTKTP
    KTKTP Posts: 22
    I am so glad I am not female.
    I'd calmly walk over, grab his head and crush his face into my boobs.
    IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!???

What a bad girl I would be!

That made me laugh really hard.

Just do something really unattractive like blow a snot rocket or fart, then he should leave you alone :wink:
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    ^ how did guys cross the line?

and its soooooooo true that if it was a hot guy, girls would be flattered.... if it was an ugly guy, you would treat him as if he were a Dateline episode!
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Where are the "Creepy Women" posts...?

There are none. Most guys can appreciate attention from other females. It's so rare for me, I love when it happens. Doesn't matter how bad she looks.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    I don't mind a guy doing a double take per se (although why he would, I don't know, I look like sin at the gym), but the creepy constant staring and occasional comments are not right. It doesn't matter if you're wearing sweats and a hoodie or you're running around in booty shorts. It's inappropriate.

Also, I still totally mind if it's a hot guy. I don't go to the gym to be hit on. I go to work out.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    I apologize for our gender we are not all douche bags. I actually go to the gym to workout.. I know crazy concept :)
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    I apologize for our gender we are not all douche bags. I actually go to the gym to workout.. I know crazy concept :)

Same here. However I'm very discrete when checking someone out. They would likely have no idea.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Why not drop the 5k weight on his foot?! LOL
  • I would have asked if there was a particular pose he would like me to do or if he was simply happy with what I was doing. Most people would be embarrassed by this, mumble an apology and do everything they can to avoid looking at you. Lol.

*If people are going to stare at me they have to be prepared for the awkwardness that comes with it.*

So true! Thank goodness all the guys at my gym have seen my husband...they avoid looking at me whenever possible...LOL! Seriously, if it freaks you out befriend another woman at the gym and ask her to work out with you in that section. Or make friends with the personal trainers...they'll look out for you or have a "talk" to the creepy guy.

For the most part I'd be flattered, I'm mean have you seen me in my work out clothes!! LOL
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    were not creepy.... we just have half boners and we love to stare.. ok thanks!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    <~~~ Creeper
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    I think we're missing the most important question here....Was he hot??

Lol xD
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    I think we're missing the most important question here....Was he hot??

Lol xD

No or else he wouldn't have been a creep, he would have been the hot guy checking her out
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    I would have asked if there was a particular pose he would like me to do or if he was simply happy with what I was doing. Most people would be embarrassed by this, mumble an apology and do everything they can to avoid looking at you. Lol.

*If people are going to stare at me they have to be prepared for the awkwardness that comes with it.*

THIS!!!!

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 462 Member
    Agreed - if he was attractive - it would be a non issue! ha
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    I would have checked out his *kitten*. And perhaps asked him to buy me a drink. Or for a quickie in the locker room. Depends on how nice his *kitten* was, I suppose.
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    I would honestally just take it as a compliment.. and go on with my own thing. Alittle attenetion never hurt anyone... did it? :laugh:
  • There is a guy that comes into the gym on Campus. He does the same thing to my friend and me. He will also come into my office where I work and be wierd. I got a few guy friends that work out with me and now he jsut gives them dirty looks. I could understand being stared at if i was dressed proviocitvly but i wear sweats and a big t-shirt, some guys are jsut wierd. I try to ignore it but it does make all of us feel uncomfortable. Good luck I hope that he leaves you alone.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    just be flattered, you are at the gym to work out, if a guy is checking you out(not advancing) then chalk it up to still being hott, lol.

As long as it wasn't an everyday event with the same person, staring and following you everywhere and never talking. That would be super creepy.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    just posted a Creepy chicks thread for all you guys tired of the same old bull! Have at it!
    you can thank me later!:bigsmile: