What to do with chicken?

Options
i_like_snow
i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
I'm not a good cook at all. Infact I dread cooking therefore I've never had much of an interest in learning to cook.

I bought some grilled chicken tenderloins at Costco (already cooked).

What should I do with them? The only think I can think of that is healthy is to put them in the oven and bake them plain. Boring.

Any ideas?

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Drop them in a marinade. Low fat Italian dressing is awesome on chicken. Or make your own with herbs, lemon juice and a little olive oil. When you heat them up, then you get all that yummy flavor! We've also baked chicken with a little low-sugar barbeque sauce, that's pretty tasty too. Alternatively, cut them up on top of a big salad.
  • wallaceangela
    wallaceangela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken is always good. (pound it out and make it thin) make sandwiches or wraps or try homemade chicken soup.
  • sunshine3737
    sunshine3737 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Chicken fajitas are awesome! I also dipped mine in crushed cornflakes and baked in the oven and it tasted like fried chicken! Very yummy! I also go to cooks.com or allrecipes.com and you can search chicken recipes.
  • reavis4141
    Options
    If it is already cooked, don't cook it again or it will be dry as dust. I suggest that you cut up some veg that you like, saute in a little oil, add a little soy sauce, maybe a little chili sauce if you like some spice, then throw in your chicken just to warm it. Make your own stirfry, quick, good and diet friendly