My 30DS Results!!!

Options
I completed Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD for 30 consecutive days, no breaks! You can read about how it felt to finish on my blog here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/gwennypink

I don't think that my results have been as dramatic as a lot of other people I have seen on the message boards. But looking at my before and after pics side-by-side, I can definitely tell a difference. I am super happy with the way in which my body was able to transform in just 30 days. I had my daughter a little over two years ago, so what you'll be looking at is a post-pregnancy body, just to give you a little bit of background info. I've been doing all types of crunches, sit-ups, etc since then and NOTHING has worked for my midsection in the way that 30DS has. I know I still have a long way to go, and I'll be continuing with a variety of the rest of Jillian's DVD's, as well as continuing zumba class 1-2 times per week.

So now for the results:

Height: 5'1
Total weight loss: 4.6lbs
Waist: -1.5in
Hips: -1in
Thighs: -0.5in
Arms: -1in
Total inches lost: 4

My husband made a nice photo collage of my before and after's. (I had him flip the before side shot because I stood the opposite way by mistake when I took the after shot, that's why you see the difference in tattoos lol)

Thank you to the first poster who explained what I was doing wrong! Here's the photo collage, and I'm also leaving the link on here if you want to see the photos bigger for more detail:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/gwennypink/MegsShred.jpg

MegsShred-3.jpg

Replies

• ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I think if you put the image URL inside the [IMG][/IMG] tags, but make the IMG lowercase, it will work - never tried it, but I've seen ppl explain it on other threads. :) I want to see the pics but can't bc photobucket is blocked on my work comp lol

Also, I just started 30DS yesterday, so I am glad to hear so many success stories. The scale hasn't really been moving for me lately, so I am hoping to see a change in the way my body looks as opposed to the numbers.
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can notice a huge difference in the before/after collage. Nice job!!
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Very noticible! Congratulations. I am on finished day 6 of level 1 today. Hoping for nice results!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    wow, looks like a lot more than 4 inches lost! Your belly is a big difference, and look at the bottom of your bum in the side to photos! I can also see it other places, like your neck/chin.

Great job!
  • sugiravi
    Options
    That's amazing, you look great!! I did the 30DS and lost about 4 inches too-- but I never made it to level 3, I just kept it at 2.
    Anyway, it's nice when something works. :)
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I can see the diference! EVERYTHING is smaller and a lot more toned!
    Thank you so much for posting. I just did day 3 level one and love looking at otheres who have done the same thing I am. It's great motivation for me too! Also I think I look comparable to your before photos and have three kids so I just keep thinking that I can have results like that too!!! thank you, and again you look great!! :)
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results! I'd love to get the same from my post-natal body.........of course I haven't been at the shred EVERY day, but I'm on day 8 now. Thanks for sharing with us! You look great.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hell yea you can see a difference! Looking great!!! Congrats!
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    wow, you look amazing!! i see a big difference! :drinker:
  • You look great, complete difference in your tummy and as a pp said your bum.

I'm on day 6 of the shred and also 20 months post pregnancy and can't wait to see the results.
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, you should be proud.
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    I see a lot more than 4 inches gone! How awesome for you! Also...I love those workout pants! LOL
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    AMAZING! The difference in your belly is fantastic.
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    Options
    You look amazing! Job well done. I want to try this. Where can I get it? Lol?
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job!!!! in just 30 days too!!! I can see a major diference.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH WOW...Honey thats great!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just started (again) two days ago! I think I will do some pics too! Great progress!
  • MzAJ2012
    Options
    Wow !!! nice job keep going:)
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Wow! I'm definitely popping that DVD back in for another go! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!