Friends in their 40's

Options

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I am 45. I also have hit the realization that being 40 really makes losing weight harder. I would be glad to be your friend if you would like to add me.
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm in my 40's, too, and determined not to "let myself go" just because it's a little more challenging to keep the pounds off now. My life is better than it's ever been, and it can keep getting better! :)
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. I definitely have a different experience losing weight this time around rather than when I was 30. Feel free to check my profile and add if you like. I'm open :)
  • jeh1966
    jeh1966 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 45... Have been on here off and on for awhile, but just started serious this week. (I have a BIG goal in June)... Love the support. :)
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 till August. Yea, it's harder. But doable! Yesterday , I was shaving my calves. The raiser did a weird little jump on me and I thought,whew, I'm gonna cut my self. What was that? It was my calf muscle! 34 years of shaving my legs and never seen that !
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm a fabulous 45 year old here! Feel free to friend me :flowerforyou:

Sláinte
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 40 & would love some friends for support too.
  • gimpyfriend
    Options
    Im 48 and absolutely love myfitnesspal! I use mine everyday. Im glad that I finally figured out that there is a forum. U tube has also been very helpful. glad to meet you all and looking forward to supporting each other. I also made my food diary public so that you all could see what im eating and share advice.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'll be 45 in a couple of months and I've lost 111 pounds in a year. Anyone is welcome to add me.

Wow.. that is amazing!! Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • mabechets
    mabechets Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined today because I just can's do alone. I need to lose at least 50 pounds and I have the desire to do it but I find myself struggling a bit. I could use some motivation!! I know I can do it but I need help. Thanks for reading!! good luck everyone.
  • mabechets
    mabechets Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • michonw
    Options
    I'm 47 and I feel your pain! You are welcome to add me too! I'm not going to stop trying until I get the job done and then I will continue for as long as I have good health to do so. :) We can do this together! :)
  • FitMama67
    Options
    Hi! I am 44 and would love some friends for support too. It is definitley tougher to lose the fat now, compared to losing it in my 30's or 20's. I have already lost about 7 pounds, but I have another 15 pound to lose to get to feeling comfortable in my skin again, and another 10 -15 pounds after that to get into figure competition shape for October.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    42 years here! Anyone can add me! Married 20 years, 4 kids, a dog & going for mine!
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, turning 49 this year. Definitely have more challenges being this age! Feel free to add me too! And anyone here! We all seem to be in the same boat!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi! I'll be 42 this year and loving my 40's! I love the friendships & supporting others, any can add me too!
  • Edward220
    Options
    I'm 48. In Sept 2010 I started my weight loss journey and was so unhealthy ( 405 LBS ) today I'm a much healthier 252 LBS. I just joined mfp a couple days ago. You and anyone else could friend me if you like !!!
  • anniem112
    anniem112 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey im new and 43 also a grandma add me lol
  • Dadawa70
    Dadawa70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    42 here.....and in better shape than when I was HALF this age! It CAN be done! But it takes DISCIPLINE to attain it.
  • annissa19
    annissa19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am determined to to enjoy my 40's in my new body. Feel free to add me!!!!!:glasses: