WHEN i get there..i'm totally gonna...

Options
**REVAMP MY WARDROBE:)

what are YOU gonna do when you "get there" ? :) definitely dream it up. i am. i'm workin hard for it.

my problem is i don't know fashion very well :) i love the "country girl" kinda style. also like the style of clothes that people wear in the show " The Secret Circle" :)

Replies

• twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Dance naked ;) .. lol, jk .. well, i might .. but i am going to get my tummy tuck and hernia repair!
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Dance naked ;) .. lol, jk .. well, i might .. but i am going to get my tummy tuck and hernia repair!

lol!!:) well those are all good ones :) you'll feel so wonderful and proud! :) how exciting.
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    oh and also, may i add::

* a nice bikini!! maybe mutliple nice bikinis
    * country concerts dressed ...amazing(ly) :) finally not afraid to show my body...i've never had self esteem. so i definitely am going to flaunt it.
    :D
  • sharonucd
    Options
    go on a vacation somewhere tropical where I could wear a bikini and NOT feel insecure about it....

of course, bumping into my ex bf *jerk* would be nice too b/c he would see how much better off I am without his sorry butt!
  • NanaMagoo
    NanaMagoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ***bump.

...this could be interesting :) . . .. . cant wait to see what ppl will say.

haven't had a new wardrobe since i had my first daughter 16 years ago!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes. Every year I say this and I quit around March. THIS is my year. A new wardrobe WILL be mine!!!
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    brighteyesxlu- i love the pic on your ticker...

I will get all new clothes!!!
  • cdnkitty
    cdnkitty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    - Mindfully start to enjoy how I feel in my skin.
    - Eventually get pregnant again but at a healthy starting weight.
    - Update my wardrobe.
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    go on a vacation somewhere tropical where I could wear a bikini and NOT feel insecure about it....

of course, bumping into my ex bf *jerk* would be nice too b/c he would see how much better off I am without his sorry butt!

thats definitely an awesome one :)...you should DEFINITELY do it :) ..i've always felt insecure in a bikini.. im ready to feel awesome in a bikini
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    brighteyesxlu- i love the pic on your ticker...

I will get all new clothes!!!
    thank you!!! :) and yes, clothes...are great.
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    Buy new clothes. Every year I say this and I quit around March. THIS is my year. A new wardrobe WILL be mine!!!
    yess. its so worth it. i can't wait for new clothes. i get so excited just thinking about it :) !!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Take boudoir photos and tattoo my ribs...
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options

- Eventually get pregnant again but at a healthy starting weight.

Couldn't pay me to do this one...
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    Take boudoir photos and tattoo my ribs...

i really want a tattoo but my fiancee wouldn't approve i want one..probs above my butt *rofl, never thought i'd actually want one there*... and it would say "MADE IN AMERICA" with a fake barcode on it...definitely is a dream of mine. toby keith & country music inspired me for that one.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Is this bad? I really want to do a boudoir photo shoot. Not something too scandalous for fear that my kids might find it. Just something that I can look at every now and then to remind myself how hard I worked to get there and to keep me on track to staying in shape. I know my hubby would like it too:laugh: ...

and a new wardrobe of course.
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    Is this bad? I really want to do a boudoir photo shoot. Not something too scandalous for fear that my kids might find it. Just something that I can look at every now and then to remind myself how hard I worked to get there and to keep me on track to staying in shape. I know my hubby would like it too:laugh: ...

and a new wardrobe of course.

i honestly think that'd be really cool. you'd honesty feel great about yourself..and have proof of how you've changed so much. its rewarding. pshh i'd do it. you only live once right???
  • Shybea81
    Shybea81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Spend all my money at Pin Up Girl Clothing and Heyday websites buying all the 40's and 50's clothes long for.
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    Spend all my money at Pin Up Girl Clothing and Heyday websites buying all the 40's and 50's clothes long for.

ooo hey thats a really cool idea!! :)...i wish i coulda seen the 50's
    ....my grandparents were teens back then. woulda been such a fun time. thats all they talk about. how "those were the days"
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Get a boob job! Ihave been fat since i was a toddler, my boods just don't look right. In addition I am going to run as many races as possible and spend lots of money on clothes!
  • brighteyesxluv
    Options
    Get a boob job! Ihave been fat since i was a toddler, my boods just don't look right. In addition I am going to run as many races as possible and spend lots of money on clothes!

:) awesome. do it. how rewarding :) we only live once. we should be happy with our bodies no matter what others say or think.