71 pounds down before and current pictures

Options

Replies

• raybaileyct
    Options
    Great keep up the good work. It will be worth it in the end.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lovepink787
    Options
    Go girl......
  • sayfay
    sayfay Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    awesome! I started at 280, too, so it is nice to see what I have to look foward to! I am halfway to where you are right now (have lost 34 pounds) :)
  • ccjforreal
    ccjforreal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow you really do look great I know that was a lot of hard work, keep it up!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the success and hard work!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 as well! thank you for the AWESOME motivation!
  • jeanelld
    jeanelld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far and for sharing your amazing pics. Very motivating....GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! you look great!!! Keep it up. Very motivating.
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow!! Great job!!
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    you look stunning! Keep it up!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful ! Before and after :) Great job on the weight loss ! Keep up the good work,
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    Options
    You look amazing! It feels like I've been stuck inbetween the 220's for the longest. I'm 5'6, and can't wait until I get below 210. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of workouts have you been doing? Again, you look fabulous! Keep up the good work. You'll lose the other 60lbs in no time :)
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    How cute are you?! You're doing great - look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It feels like I've been stuck inbetween the 220's for the longest. I'm 5'6, and can't wait until I get below 210. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of workouts have you been doing? Again, you look fabulous! Keep up the good work. You'll lose the other 60lbs in no time :)
    I was stuck in the 220's for about 4 months. I finally realized I wasn't fully trying as hard as I could when I got stuck for so long. I started running at the end of October and I've done it every week since. I do it 3-4 times a week. I started off small and I'm still running slow and only about 20-25 mins at a time, but I love how I feel afterward. I've also recently added strength training into my workouts because I know it's almost more important than cardio. You just have to find something you don't mind doing and turn it into a hobby and something you love! When you love the workout you're doing, it's much easier to make yourself get up at 4:00 in the morning...or whatever time works for you.
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    Wow- you hold your weight good!! In the first one you don't look like you weighed that much at all and in the 2nd one you def don't look 205 lbs. You must have a lot of muscle. In the 2nd pic, you look closer to 140/150 lbs if you ask me...
    :wink: Keep up the good work girl!! :wink:
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow- you hold your weight good!! In the first one you don't look like you weighed that much at all and in the 2nd one you def don't look 205 lbs. You must have a lot of muscle. In the 2nd pic, you look closer to 140/150 lbs if you ask me...
    :wink: Keep up the good work girl!! :wink:

You're my new best friend!
  • kimg70
    kimg70 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl!!!

GREAT Job, that's inspiration!
  • springermad
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, keep up the great work x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!